There’s no doubt that Gwen Stefani ruled the 90s.
With the decade’s memorable fashion experiencing a comeback these days, it’s no wonder that everyone is now trying to emulate the singer’s iconic style. Luckily for those who want to rock Stefani’s signature dark eyes and red lips (or just be her for Halloween), there’s a simple makeup tutorial that will help you nail the look.
In the new episode of Throwback Beauty from YouTube star Michelle Phan’s ICON Network, Charisma Star gives us the lowdown on how to look like Stefani without breaking the bank like a “Rich Girl.” All you need is the following:
- BH Cosmetics Modern Mattes Color Eyeshadow Palette
- NYX Glide On, Slide On Eye Pencil in Jet Black
- Pur Minerals Big Look Mascara
- Kiss False Eyelashes
- Self-Adhesive Gems
- Divergent Collector’s Kit Palette
- NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Maroon
- NYX Liquid Suede Lip Cream in Cherry Skies
Celebuzz has the exclusive first look at the upcoming makeup tutorial and achieving Stefani’s flawless makeup isn’t all that B-A-N-A-N-A-S. See how you can do it yourself in the video — above!