Kylie Jenner’s 16 Must-Have Travel Beauty Products
As a jet-setter like the rest of her famous family, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star has learned over the years exactly what she needs to bring on the road to keep her looking fresh and red carpet-ready. Whether it’s a miracle lotion or a spray that gives her that signature Kardashian glow, Jenner has got it all in her bag of beauty tricks.
According to her, these are her must-have travel items:
1. Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, $6. In a live stream from her New York City hotel room, Jenner says she keeps these drugstore makeup remover wipes in her toiletries bag. Sister Kim Kardshian swears by them, too!
2. Kim Kardashian Gold Eau de Parfum Spray, $21. Sisters got to support each other, duh! “I lost the cap,” Jenner confesses.
3. Sister Creations Power Repair Face Cream, $16. “This is my all natural face cream for ‘moisturization,'” Jenner says in the live stream. “Vitamins C and E, green tea, and some other stuff. I like that.” According to the brand, the gluten-free lotion is helps fight wrinkles and reduce the appearance of enlarged pores and under-eye puffiness.
4. Andalou Naturals Smoothing Butter in Passionfruit, $13. “This is my all natural body lotion,” Jenner tells her followers. “It has argan oil, shae butter, pomegranate [oil], and anti-oxidants. Just good shit.”
5. Nature’s Bounty Vitamin E Oil, $7. “I like to mix my E oil with my face cream and put it on my face,” she reveals. In another video about her travel essentials from her blog, Jenner claims the oil is “moisturizing and rejuvenating” to prevent any “stretch marks forming.”
6. Jimmy Coco Blast Tanning Spray, $29. Based in Los Angeles, Jimmy Coco has become the go-to guy for celebrities who want to glow on the red carpet. Clearly, Jenner also swears by his products and services. “This is the shit. I get spray tans and I tend to wash my face a lot, so the tan tends to come off,” she says. “If it starts to get a little pale, I just [spray and] rejuvenate.”
7. Secret Outlast Women’s Clear Deodorant in Protecting Powder, $3. “You know…” Jenner puts it bluntly. She keeps this very scent in her travel bag.
8. Kylie Jenner Hairbrush by Bellami Hair, $279 (available with Kylie Hair Kouture purchase). Of course Jenner would use her very own hairbrush when it comes to taking care of her much sought-after locks! However, this hairbrush is only available when you buy one of her Kylie Hair Kouture extensions.
9. Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Body Moisture Lotion, $75. “I don’t like to put moisturizers or cleansers that’s not all natural. So I don’t really use this, but this is for back-up,” Jenner says during her live stream. Yep, it’s a whopping $75 worth of “backup” body lotion.
10. Scunci No-Damage Hair Elastics, $3. “Rubber bands,” she says, before reasoning about the thrifty essentials, “You never know, guys.” Seeing how Jenner is loves Scunci’s hair tattoos, we figure she’s a fan of the drugstore brand’s hair ties, too.
11. Victoria’s Secret Coconut Passion Fragrance Mist, $9. As previously revealed in her New York Times profile, Jenner is obsessed with this body spray from the lingerie giant. According to her, she adores the fragrance so much that she takes it with her when she travels. “I like it because it’s not that strong and it smells really bomb,” she says in a video on her app. “It’s just nice. Like if you’re not in the mood for perfume, you just spray this everywhere … and it just makes you smell really nice and vanilla and coconut-y.”
12. Mario Badescu Facial Spray, $7. “This is really bomb,” Jenner admits in the same clip. “I like to take it on vacation and stuff like that because it keeps me moisturized. So this one is very, very good.” She also says it’s “great for setting makeup.”
13. Mizzi Cosmetics Lip Luxe Whipped Lip Scrub, $13. “I love to carry a lip scrub with me,” Jenner says. “I always like to go the natural route so this is a nice one.” Made with a vegan base, natural cane sugars, and pink grapefruit essential oil, Jenner says this all natural scrub has “everything that I love.” According to her, it’s great to wear before bed.
14. Mizzi Cosemetics Lip Luxe Lip Balm in Honey Kiss, $12. After scrubbing her lips, Jenner likes to keep her pout super soft by applying a lip balm from the same all natural company. “I like these,” she gushes about the products on her site.
15. La Mer Creme de La Mer Moisturizing Cream, $176. Used by the likes of Gwyneth Paltrow and Kate Hudson, this infamously pricey lotion is also a favorites of Jenner’s. “I put it on my face, but you have to make sure you rub it in your fingers before you apply it on your face because you have to warm it up,” she notes. “It’s kind of thick so it might break you out if you have sensitive skin, but I have really dry skin and its not that sensitive so this works really well for me.”
16. Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer with Aloe & Vitamin E, $7 for four. Seeing how Jenner loves her Vitamin E oil, it’s no surprise she chooses this to be her go-to hand sanitizer. “I always, always travel with Purell. When you’re on planes and stuff … they say the bathroom water is not sanitary so, like, I never wash my hands in the bathroom,” she confesses. I only use Purell. So, that’s a good one if you’re traveling.”