#MCM: Justin Bieber’s New ‘Purpose’ Has Our Attention (and These GIFs)
The heartthrob has been off the radar for the past few years when it comes to putting out music. Instead, we’ve seen him in the news for throwing eggs at a neighbor’s house, being charged with a DUI, caught smoking weed, spending over $75,000 in a Miami strip club, and posting drunk videos of himself peeing in a mop bucket. But as he shut those doors, he slowed down and gave a serious speech at the end of his Comedy Central Roast earlier this year.
“There was really no preparing me for this life, and I didn’t know what I was getting myself into. There’s been moments I’m really proud of and a lot of moments I look back at and am pretty disappointed in myself for. But the things that I’ve done really don’t define who I am. I’m a kind hearted person who loves people, and through it all I lost some of my best qualities, and for that I am sorry.”
Justin just finished his probation with a clean slate. And as he emerges as a new man with a new album, Purpose, we can’t help but celebrate how we feel about his return. Naturally, we are expressing these feelings in the language of GIFs.
1. We are welcoming his new lifestyle with open arms too.
2. Do your happy dance, Purpose is coming.
3. But who is this girl? What Do You Mean?
4. When you know November 13 is four sleeps away.
5. He’s been dancing with a Purpose since 12 years old.
6. There’s going to be a whole new line up of sexy music videos.
7. He will be going on tour again.. YES.
8. More shirtless screen time might be coming our way?
9. His pet monkey Mali could be making more guest appearances on stage.
10. He is openly single.
11. He’s more emotional than ever to be back on stage.
12. He will definitely be creating an acoustic version to a few songs from Purpose.
Welcome back, Justin Bieber.