When it comes to makeup, the Kardashians and Jenners’ lips aren’t sealed.
From Kim to Khloé Kardashian, the famous family have been known to dish out their beauty secrets. Though it’s now known that one of their enviable pouts is the result of pricey lip fillers, there are still other ways you can get their look without breaking the bank.
As we wait with bated breath for Kylie Jenner‘s highly anticipated lip kit, we’ve decided to do a little digging in the meantime to see just what Kardashian and Jenners use on their lips. Whether you’re into neutrals or like to go bold with a colorful lipstick, the clan have a go-to product for just about every style under the sun.
Here are ten lip products the clan swears by:
1. Marc Jacobs Beauty Sheer Gel Lipstick in Have We Met?, $19. “Nothing beats a nude lip: It’s subtly sexy, and pairs perfectly with dramatic eye makeup — my signature look!” Khloe writes on her blog. She recommends this shimmering warm pink lipstick for those who want to keep a natural look.
2. MAC Lip Conditioner Hydrant, $16 to 21. Joyce Bonelli, the family’s longtime makeup artist, says she likes to prep the girls’ lips with a conditioner so they’ll be “perfect to add lipstick” in a makeup tutorial video with Kylie. She uses this one because you can “always wipe it off if it’s too much.”
3. Mizzi Cosmetics Lip Luxe Whipped Lip Scrub, $13. “I love to carry a lip scrub with me,” Kylie, who calls this all-natural lip scrub one of her travel must-haves, says. “I always like to go the natural route so this is a nice one.” In fact, it’s so natural that Kylie says she even wears it to bed.
4. NARS Sheer Lipstick in Liguria, $27 to $35. “I never get tired of a pretty nude lip,” Kim pens on her website. “I love how a pale pout goes with everything.” According to her blog post, she is “obsessed” with this limited nude caramel shade.
5. MAC Lip Pencil in Spice, $16 to $28. According to Kim, Kylie reaches for this lip pencil shade and the brand’s “Soar” liner to achieve her signature pout. “Kylie knows how to put lashes and she draws her lip and it looks amazing!” Kim tells Pixiwoo. “I go into her room and I ask her like, ‘What liner do you wear?’ Because she only wears a lip liner and then she fills it in. She doesn’t wear a lipstick or a gloss.”
6. Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Liner in Iconic Nude, $22. For the perfect pale pout, Mario Dedivanovic, Kim’s go-to makeup artist and close friend, says he uses this pencil on the reality star to outline her lips, starting off in the outer corners of the mouth before bringing the line into the center. He explains on Kim’s blog, “This is an easier technique when lining lips because you can do the same exact thing on the other side and then meet up in the middle.”
7. Tom Ford Lip Color in Sable Smoke, $52. After lining Kim’s lips, Mario likes to use this nude lipstick to fill in her pucker. Khloé also claims this is one of the shades she “lives” for, writing on her blog, “It’s crazy how many nude lip crayons I own! I love them so much that I even wear the color to the gym. My favorites? Tom Ford’s Sable Smoke and Spanish Pink.”
8. Estée Lauder Matte Sculpting Lipstick in Restless, $30. It’s a color that fits the Kardashian family so well that beauty brand has dubbed it “Kendall Jenner‘s shade.” As the face of the company, the young model has been seen wearing this limited edition lipstick in numerous ad campaigns.
9. Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Paint, $20. Looking for a lip color that’s outside the box? Kylie approves of this matte royal blue from family eyebrow guru Anastasia Soare‘s makeup line, rocking it in October 2015 in honor of Blue Shirt Day to support bullying prevention.
10. Kardashian Beauty En-Joystick Lip Crayon in Retro Red, $9. Last but not least, we can’t have a list of the Kardashian’s beauty essentials without including a product from their actual makeup line! Non-drying and long-lasting, this lip crayon from the sisters comes in eight fun colors. We wouldn’t be surprised if someone rocked this classic red at a glitzy Hollywood event, say, Kris Jenner‘s $2 million Great Gatsby themed party.