Tuesday Ten: 10 Cozy Things You Need to Get You Through the Colder Months
With winter just around the corner, it’s time to stock up on some thicker clothes.
As the temperatures drop, celebrities everywhere are bundling up to prepare themselves for the colder months. And why shouldn’t you be able to cover up in style, too?
From a chic-yet-cozy parka to a knitted sweater seemingly almost all of Hollywood owns, here are 10 super fashionable essentials that’ll keep you warm for the days to come.
1. JustFab Lux Parka Jacket, $59. Though trench coats have been all the rage for fall, parkas are the must-haves for the snowy months. We’ve already spotted Olivia Palermo and Jaime King rocking a similar look!
2. Hat Attack Fringe Wrap Scarf, $74. “There’s literally nothing cozier than a giant scarf,” Kendall Jenner writes on her blog. “It’s like a socially acceptable way to carry around my blankie, and I’m not mad about it.” Girl, we cannot agree more! Our pick? A chunky scarf in a neutral color.
3. Happiness Turca Sweatpants, $93. Let’s face it: We’ll need a pair of stretchy pants after all those turkey dinners we’re going to have on Thanksgiving and Christmas. As seen on the likes of Iggy Azalea, these cute-yet-comfy sweats with an adjustable waistband will surely keep our food babies nice and cozy.
4. Peach Couture Knitted Knee Socks, $9. Whether you’re wearing rubber Wellies or leather boots, you’ll need a pair of good socks to keep your toes warm. We’re loving the lace details on these knitted socks, adding a cute and delicate touch to any outfit.
5. Choies Faux Fur Vest, $23 to $32. According to Kylie Jenner, the more faux fur, “the merrier.” Since not all of us can afford to throw huge sums of money at a designer fur vest like the reality star, we’ll settle for this equally chic but super affordable cover-up we found instead.
6. Tipsy Elves Reindeer Onesie, $79. Be the most comfortable person at any Ugly Christmas Sweater party by wrapping yourself in a cozy onesie. Miley Cyrus has previously been spotted wearing a pullover from this brand.
7. Wildfox Seeing Stars Lenon Sweater, $198. It’s the sweater that defined 2012! Returning to the fashion scene after a three-year hiatus, this celebrity must-have has been seen on just everyone from Alessandra Ambrosio to Ashley Tisdale to Jessica Simpson!
8. Emu Amity Slippers, $79. There’s a reason why this Australian label ended up on Oprah Winfrey’s Favorite Things this year. Make sure you’re kicking it back in comfort and style this winter by nabbing yourself a pair of these fuzzy moccasin slippers.
9. Honns Maryjane Croc Gloves, $98. Fitted with screen-conductive tips on the index and thumb, these gloves will allow its wearer to type on their phone without exposing their hands to the freezing cold. Given that they’re available in a variety of colors and sizes for men and women, no one should ever risk frostbite for a text again. #Blessed.
10. Kate Spade Faux Fur Bow Earmuffs, $78. Blame it on Scream Queens for the resurgence of the earmuffs trend. We’re obsessed with this pair topped with a bow (because, secretly, we’d like to believe Chanel No. 3 would wear them).