Tuesday Ten: 10 Gifts for the Fitness Junkie and Health Nut in Your Life
‘Tis the season to get off of that couch.
Whether you’re shopping for a gym rat or a joggernaut, we have the perfect gifts for the fitness lover on your list this holiday season. These goodies not only look great under the tree, but they’ll also motivate just about anyone to get fit after filling up on all that holiday turkey.
From celebrity-approved apparel to workout gizmos, here are 10 things for the athlete or health nut that loves to exercise.
1. Chin Up Apparel “She Doesn’t Even Workout Here” Tank, $22. There’s never a bad time for a Mean Girls reference — not even when someone’s benching 225. Regina George would be proud.
2. Fabletics Hudson Bralette II and Salar Leggings, $29 and $84. Co-founded by Kate Hudson, Fabletics offers a variety of athletic wear and accessories for men and women. Naturally, the sports bra that bears the actress’ namesake is one of the brand’s most sought-after items. We think the black-and-silver icicle print is perfect for the holidays!
3. Herschel Supply Co. Reid Backpack, $89. Celebrity fitness junkie Khloé Kardashian recommends keeping a knapsack “packed and ready to go for the gym” in your car so you’ll never be without your exercise essentials. This drawstring backpack is both chic and functional, making going to the gym just that much easier.
4. Tory Burch for FitBit Double Wrap Bracelet, $175. Keeping track of calories and daily activities just got a whole lot more stylish. Fashion designer Tory Burch has teamed up with FitBit to create a line of accessories that’ll go with any outfit.
5. Pressed Juicery Subscription, $160 per month. Drink like celebrity! One of California’s most well-known cold-pressed juice chains, Pressed Juicery now offers nationwide delivery of their beverages and cleanses. Give the gift that keeps on giving by signing up for a monthly subscription.
6. Bentgo Salad Container, $14. Take meal prep to a whole new level with Bentgo’s new salad containers. The all-in-one, stackable design has compartments that’ll keep your leafy greens separated from your dressing and toppings. You’ll never have to suffer through another soggy salad again.
7. S’well Teakwood Water Bottle, $35. Made with stainless steel, this thermos-like canteen can keep drinks cold for 24 hours and hot beverages warm for up to 12 hours. It’s so cool —sorry, we couldn’t help it — that even Kaley Cuoco says she’s “#ObssessedWithThisBottle.”
8. Hourglass Angel Amia Waist Trainer, $60. Everyone from Kylie Jenner to Snooki has been jumping onto the new waist-cinching exercise trend. Work out like a Kardashian by nabbing you or your fitness fan friend an active band — like this one from Hourglass Angel.
9. Beats by Dre Powerbeats2 Wireless In-Ear Headphones, $144. There really is nothing more frustrating than getting caught up in your headphone wires while running. Well, there’s finally solution for that — and it’s so appreciated that even Oprah Winfrey has named these wireless earbuds as one of her favorite things of 2015. “Lightweight and colorful with flexible ear hooks (the only design I use at the gym), these new sweat-resistant and tangle-proof headphones are your new workout buddy,” she says.
Still need more gift ideas? Check out our shopping guides below: