Tuesday Ten: 10 Party-Ready Clutches for New Year’s Eve
Ring in the new year in style!
With 2016 just around the corner, it’s time to get dolled up to celebrate the end of another great year. Whether you’re heading to a black tie soirée or planning to dance the night away at the club, we’ve got just the statement-making accessories that’ll add some glitz and glamour to any occasion.
Here are our picks for party-ready clutches perfect for New Year’s Eve!
1. Natasha Couture Crystal Flower Clutch,
$298 $178. Don’t these crystals remind you of snowflakes? We think this is the perfect winter bag for party the holiday season may throw at you.
2. Aldo Morgano Clutch, $60. Nothing says New Year’s Eve quite like the Time Square Ball drop. A sparkly spherical clutch is totally on point!
3. JustFab Polaris Clutch, $29. Stand out from the crowd with an iridescent accessory. The prismatic purse will definitely do the trick.
4. Damara Sparkling Evening Bag, $17. A simple and timeless piece that you can use throughout the year.
5. Sam Edelman Waverly Clutch,
$178 $62. New Year’s Eve and glitter go hand-in-hand. Carry all your nighttime necessities as you sparkle and shine.
6. Vince Camuto Aleni Minaudiere, $178. Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who’s the fairest fashionista of them all? We’re totally digging this reflective look!
7. Ted Baker Hartly Tassel Cross Body Bag, $252. Keep your hands free for the dance floor!
8. Kate Spade Champagne Bottle Clutch, $378. You can’t ring in the new year without a glass of bubbly! Even if you’re a teetotaler, you can still get into the spirit of things with this fun clutch.
9. Rebecca Minkoff Leo Envelope Clutch, $95. We love a good evening bag that can carry all of our essentials. Although sleek, this purse is big enough to store you keys and phone, as well as some makeup for a last minute touch-up.