Here’s How to Eat Like Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen, According to Their Chef

Veggies with a side of veggies, but hold the tomato.

Personal chef Allen Campbell revealed what beautiful people Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady eat on their strict, plant-based diet to Boston.com. Campbell, who comes from a raw diet background, values organic ingredients and keeps away from GMOs.

“80 percent of what they eat is vegetables,” he says of Bundchen and Brady. “[I buy] the freshest vegetables. If it’s not organic I don’t use it. And whole grains: brown rice, quinoa, millet, beans. The other 20 percent is lean meats … As for fish, I mostly cook wild salmon.”

He does not use white sugar, white flour, or MSG. “[Tom] doesn’t eat nightshades, because they’re not anti-inflammatory,” says Campbell. “So no tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, or eggplants. Tomatoes trickle in every now and then, but maybe once a month.”

Other foodstuffs that he avoids are coffee, caffeine, fungus, and dairy.

Screen Shot 2015-12-15 at 10.04.42 AM
CREDIT: Allen Campbell

Brady rarely eats fruits, barring the occasional banana in a smoothie, but his children enjoy homemade fruit rolls made from bananas, pineapple and spirulina, which is an algae. “It’s a super fruit. I dehydrate it,” says the chef. “I dehydrate a lot of things.”

Read more on the football player and supermodel’s diets over on Boston.com, and launch the gallery at the top of the page to view photos of Bundchen at the “Gisele” book release in Sao Paulo, Brazil.