Tuesday Ten: 10 Beauty Tools the Kardashians and Jenners Swear By
So, this is how you look like a Kardashian.
It’s no secret that the famous family love to get dolled up. Whether they’re getting ready to hit the red carpet or simply putting on their face for a casual day out, the Kardashian and Jenner girls all have their own go-to tools for their beauty prep.
Here are 10 things they swear by when they’re getting glammed up.
1. Four-Sided Quick Shine Block Nail Buffer, $10. Kylie Jenner loves a good manicure. She recommends this buffer for those who are constantly tending to their claws. “I LOVE some fun nails! I am all about self-expression and I think there is no better way than klaws to make a statement,” she writes on her app. “From bold colors and rhinestones to oils and buffers … I’m just so obsessed with all things nails.”
2. Caboodles Long Tapered Heartthrob Tote, $32. Every product junkie knows to store their goodies in a safe place. For an organization freak Khloé Kardashian, she prefers elegant tote to store all her items. She says on her website, “There’s nothing better than having all your makeup and beauty products tucked away neatly when you’re on the go … and um hello, in a stylish bag.”
3. The Wet Brush, $8. “I feel like I never switch up my hair—I love my natural color and like to keep it long! Since I don’t go for cuts very often (every once in a while I’ll get a trim on-set), I do my best to keep my hair strong and healthy,” Kendall Jenner says on her blog, explaining that she uses this brush to keep her tresses “lookin’ fresh.”
7. Mira Nano Ionic Facial Steamer, $35. How do you get a flawless complexion? According to Kendall, you harness the power of steam! “I love to use the steam rooms in any hotel I visit, but at home, this gadget is perfect,” she pens while recommending as a gift for your pals on her website.
8. Clarisonic Mia2 Skin Cleansing System, $149. Kim says skin care is “so important” and advices new moms like herself to pamper themselves once in a while by giving their face a good scrub once in a while. Kylie also says she likes using her Clarisonic as part of her nighttime routine.
9. Artis Oval 10 Brush, $75. Don’t let it’s shape — or price tag — scare you. This super soft brush contains 250,000 fibers perfect for applying all kinds of powder to the face. In fact, it’s so versatile that Kylie even uses it to apply on moisturizer.
10. GHD Tri-Zone Technology Curve Creative Curl Wand, $245. When it comes to her every changing ‘dos, Kylie relies on this curler to create all her looks. “This curling iron is so easy to use and doesn’t damage my hair,” she writes on her app.