15 Reasons Why a ‘Friends’ Reunion Without Chandler Bing Isn’t a Real Reunion, Explained in GIFs
No Chanandler Bong?!?
*sigh* It’s therefore not a real Friends reunion, you know what I mean?
It’s still gonna be great (We love each and every member of the Friends cast! Don’t take us the wrong way! We just love them better as a whole group!), but in light of this travesty, here’s 15 reasons why the Friends reunion isn’t a real reunion without everyone’s favorite cynical, dog and Thanksgiving-hating, dorky but sweet jokester Chandler Bing:
1. Because, well, his TV guide gets delivered to Miss Chanandler Bong:
2. Because you can’t get through one episode of Friends without his sarcasm:
3. Because he really makes us wonder what’s going on in his head when he speaks before he thinks:
4. Because Perry and Courteney Cox are Chandler and Monica!
5. Because there’s no better pair of best friends than Chandler and Joey:
6. Because, at least at one point in his life, his desperation is the epitome of any New Yorker’s search for love:
7. Because he’s self-aware:
8. And relatable:
9. And self-depricating:
10. Because even though his jokes are mostly dumb, they still make us laugh:
11. And when we’re not laughing with him, we’re laughing at him:
12. Because he’s a dancer at heart:
13. Because even though Joey was always the obvious choice for a crush, Chandler was charming in his own dorky way:
14. Because he can’t handle Phoebe’s sexiness: