Tuesday Ten: 10 Fashion Pieces That’ll Get You Into the Valentine’s Day Spirit
Wear your heart on your sleeve. Literally.
Valentine’s Day just around the corner and we’ve got the perfect fashion pieces for the special day. Whether you’re looking for a knockout dress for your fancy night out or just something comfy and chic for a Netflix and Chill session, these stylish items will put anyone in a romantic mood. (Insert heart eyes emoji here.)
Celebrate V-Day with some of our favorite styles — below!
1. Wildfox “I’m Yours” Sweater, $98. Don’t sacrifice warmth for style. Even though Valentine’s Day is a winter holiday, you can still look good for your SO with a cute knit. Pair this sweater with a flirty skirt for date night, or dress it down with leggings or jeans for an adorable daytime look.
2. Sapphire Bliss Marilyn Babydoll, $238. This year, surprise your special someone with some sexy-yet-sophisticated lingerie. This silk teddy is super flattering on just about everyone, so you can stop worrying about feeling bloated from all the V-Day candy you’ll be eating.
3. BooHoo Lola Mini Bodycon Lip Dress, $16. Va-va-voom! Show off your curves in a figure-hugging frock. We love how this LBD got a little V-Day makeover.
4. Alice + Olivia Heart-Print Woven Skirt,
$348 $174. Don’t have time to get dolled up? This chic A-line skirt is the perfect day-to-night piece. Jessica Alba, Kate Hudson, and Bella Thorne are all fans of the brand.
5. Ban.do “Extreme Hearts” Canvas Duffel Bag, $54. Nothing says romantic getaway like heart-patterned luggage! This canvas weekender is great for those who are going on vacation — or staycation! — this V-Day.
6. Itsy Bitsy Sterling Silver “Love” Ring,
$30 $11. We don’t need to remind you that Valentine’s Day is all about love. Let your feelings be known with a delicate piece of jewelry.
7. JustFab Amoreena Heels, $39. Who doesn’t love a pair of red heels? We’re totally diggin’ the subtle nod to V-Day on these stilettos.
9. Mighty Purse Brown Heart Wristlet,
$99 $79. Keep your phone fully charged for your date night. Made with genuine leather, this clutch has a built-in rechargeable battery and cord that can power up any mobile devices on-the-go.
10. Kate Spade Tell All Happy Together Emoji Bracelet,
$58 $40. For the gal who can’t stop texting heart eyes to bae, you can now wear your favorite emoji on your sleeve. Pro tip: there are also matching earring, too!