6 Über-Fashion Selfie Tips from the New York Premiere of ‘Zoolander 2′
Be your best selfié.
Ben Stiller—ahem, sorry. Derek Zoolander showed up and turned out at the New York City premiere of Zoolander 2 last night alongside his ride-or-die, Hansel (
Owen Wilson). He and his cast mates, including Kristen Wiig, stopped by the Samsung Selfie deck to take photos with Billy Zane in support of the Derek Zoolander Foundation, and you should take notes on their creative process.
Oh, you’re a hand model? Our mistake. We’ve taken notes for you with 6 Über-Fashion Selfie Tips from the New York Premiere of Zoolander 2.
1. Pretend that you just smelled garbage, like Will Ferrell.
2. Have Adriana Lima hold the phone so that you can use your finger as a prop.
3. Use Susan Sarandon as support for your arm.
4. Go solo, like Martha Hunt.
5. Go wide-angle and crouch, like Skrillex.
6. Always Blue Steel. Always.