Tuesday Ten: 10 Nail Products Approved by the Kardashians and Jenners
The claws are out!
There’s no denying that the Kardashians and Jenners have a strong nail game. From Kylie Jenner’s funky fingertip designs to Khloé Kardashian long and sleek nails, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians clan’s manicures are always on point. So, what’s their secret?
Seeing how Kylie herself will be expanding her beauty empire and releasing a line of polishes with SinfulColors, we did a little digging to see just what they use on their claws.
Here are 10 products for your nails that they swear by.
2. Ciaté “Mini Mani Month” Paint Pot Set, $59. Valued at over $200, this lacquer set is an absolute steal for any beauty junkie who is obsessed with polishes. Kylie owns the the brand’s Mini Mani Manor advent calendar and says she’s “obsessed” with trying out all the colors.
3. RejuviCare Hair & Nail Formula, $8.29. Kourtney Kardashian turns to this supplement when she needs to strengthen her nails, according to Shape. Packed with antioxidants, the formula promotes reinforcement of vital collagen structure grown in the hair follicles and nail bed. In fact, the label on the bottle even boasts that its “Kardashian recommended!”
4. Sally Hansen I Heart Nail Art Pen, $5.99. Nail art can be limitless when you let your imagination fly. Kylie recommends using this polish pen to create custom designs. “I LOVE some fun nails,” she writes on her app. “I am all about self-expression and I think there is no better way than klaws to make a statement.”
5. NIPOO Professional Nail File Manicure Set, $6.99. In the same blog post, Kylie lists these super affordable files as one of the nail products she’s “so obsessed” with.
6. Essie Quick-E Dry Drops, $10. Never smudge your manicure again. Everyone from celebrity manicurist Michelle Saunders to Kylie herself chooses this lifesaver from Essie to keep their colors intact in a snap.
7. Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Baby Love, $18. Kim Kardashian, who is a huge fan of neutral tones, lists this pink lacquer as one of her favorites. “I almost always wear nude nail polish,” she writes on her app. “I either pick a neutral shade or a pinky nude, and switch between sheer or opaque! It’s such a clean look.”
8. Jin Soon Nail Polish in Cantata, $18. Kylie says she’s totally “feeling” this metallic shade as a fall color. “You can always tell my mood by the color of my nails,” she blogs. “It’s great because it’s not as big a commitment as changing my hair color but it’s still super fun.”
9. Estée Lauder Le Rouge Look Limited Edition Pure Color Nail Lacquer, $21. Though Kendall Jenner likes to stick with “neutral with nudes or grays” nails because of her modeling work, she chooses bolder shades for special occasions. “If I’m going on vacation, I like color. My favorite polishes are royal blue or red,” she tells Estée Lauder in an interview. We have no doubt the face of the beauty brand approves of this apple red polish from the label.
10. Sephora Cut to the Point Cuticle Nipper, $24. For professional-looking manicures, Khloé reaches for these cuticle cutters. “I have to be REALLY careful with these,” she warns on her app. “Once I start it’s hard to stop!”