Little Mix’s Perrie Edwards Burns Arm and Hand in Accident
Perrie Edwards took to social media to tell friends and fans that she was involved in a terrifying accident, which left her blistered and burned.
“So today I had an accident…. and by accident I mean I accidentally set myself on fire.” Edwards wrote on her group’s Twitter account. “The pilot light on my boiler blew up and it set my arm/hand on fire. Not a pleasant experience…”
The Little Mix member also shared some photos of the aftermath. Her skin appears red, burned and irritated.
Perrie <3 pic.twitter.com/mcwhmx0pcu
— Little Mix (@LittleMix) February 25, 2016
The stunning singer also shared that her favorite jumper was burned in the fire.
Heed Perrie’s message, folks: STAY AWAY FROM FIRE!