Celebuzz Cocktail Hour: Get in the Mood for Spring with These Cocktails Featuring Santa Margherita Wine
There is nothing like a delicious cocktail to get you in the mood for spring!
Spring is just around the corner and to help you get in the mood, we have some refreshing cocktails featuring wines from Santa Margherita. The Celebuzz staff sipped on some amazing Santa Margherita Prosecco while covering the Academy Awards this past weekend.
Founded in 1935, Santa Margherita is a world-renowned Italian winery that prides itself in its deep rooted values of provenance, character and craftsmanship. Headquartered in Veneto for the past 80 years, Santa Margherita has grown into one of the most sought after wine brands in the world.
In line with Santa Margherita’s dedication to crafting one of a kind wines, the brand seeks to encourage consumers to be true to themselves and enjoy life’s moments with the people they care about most. Santa Margherita is committed to making a premium, top quality wine that complements consumers’ lives and enriches their stories. A wine made for who they are.
SPARKLING RASPBERRY LEMONADE
- 1 Bottle Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore
- 1/8 Cup Sugar
- 1/8 Cup Lemon Sugar
- 1/2 Tablespoon Lemon Rind, Grated
- 1 Cup Muddled Raspberries
1. Combine sugar and juice in a small saucepan, bring to a boil
2. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute, stirring until sugar dissolves
3. Remove from heat
4. Stir in lemon rind and ½ cup of muddled raspberries
5. Combine mixture and Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore in pitcher
6. Sprinkle remaining raspberries among the glasses
CHILLED FRUIT CUBES
- 1 Bottle of Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio Alto Adige
- Assorted Sliced Fruit
1. Fill ice cube trays with sliced fruit
2. Carefully pour Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio Alto Adige over the fruit to fill tray
3. Freeze for 4-6 hours and serve in a glass with chilled Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio Alto Adige
Santa Margherita represents some of the most prestigious, family-owned properties within three established growing regions of Italy: The Adige Valley, The Hills of Conegliano-Valdobbiadene and the Chianti Classico Zone. With a focus on taste and versatility, each property features winemakers dedicated to producing the highest quality wines that stay true to classic Italian traditions. The full portfolio is available in 85 countries and includes Pinot Grigio Alto Adige and Valdadige, Chianti Classico Riserva and Prosecco Superiore, with Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio being the most-requested imported wine in high-end restaurants in the U.S. over the past 26 years.