Makeup-Free Monday: Kylie Jenner Shows Off Her Freckles on Instagram
Her “freckle appreciation post” on March 8th got over a million likes and counting. It’s no surprise though, her freckled face is absolutely flawless. Kylie says that she and Kendall owe their perfect skin to their dermatologist, Dr. Christie Kidd.
On Kylie’s app, Dr. Kidd explained the secrets to keeping your face as clear and as a Kardashian’s.
She had five tips to live by, and they’re little changes that can make a big difference:
- Apply Sunblock First- Dr. Kidd says that after washing and cleansing your face in the morning, it’s important to first apply sunscreen, and then move on to moisturizer and makeup.
- Avoid Tinted Moisturizer- The product is a moisturizer, so it’s designed to sink into your skin, but that brings pigments, dyes and irritants with it. Kylie’s favorite non-tinted moisturizer is Super Salve Mimosa Blossom Dream Cream.
- Take All Makeup Off Before Bed- Dr. Kidd says it’s important to go to bed with a fresh face to avoid breakouts.
- Apply Nighttime Products From Light to Heavy- Start with a cleanser or serum, then move into moisturizers and eye creams.
- Wear Lip Balm- According to Dr. Kidd, to avoid dry or cracked lips in the morning, apply lip balm at night.
There’s no disputing that these tips work, Kylie and Kendall’s continuously glowing skin are all the proof needed.
Keep rocking those freckles Kylie!