Tuesday Ten: 10 Fashionable Ways to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day
The spirit of Saint Patrick comes in shapes, shades, and sizes!
With March 17 just around the corner, now’s the time to start thinking about your wardrobe for the holiday. Whether you’re into jade or mint, be sure to add a splash of green into your outfit this Thursday.
Ensure that you don’t get pinched this year by slipping into one of these St. Patrick’s Day-inspired pieces. Here are 10 of our favorite fashion finds!
1. Endless Summer Rosie Jumpsuit, $67.20. Everyone from Kaley Cuoco to Lady Gaga have been rocking jumpsuits this winter season. For St. Patrick’s Day, step up your fashion game by donning on a daring emerald-colored one-piece. We’re totally digging this one that’s perfect for a night out on the town!
2. Wildfox “Kiss Me Anyway” Baggy Beach Jumper, $98. You don’t need to be Irish to get smooched on St. Paddy’s Day. Let that special someone know with this cheeky sweater.
3. BEKDO Classic Military Anorak Jacket, $35.99 to $44.99. Spring may be close, but it’s always good to have a lighter coat on hand for those cooler nights. We’ve seen Kim Kardashian wearing a similar anorak jacket while out and about in Los Angeles.
4. Good Luck Clover Necklace, $13. We all need a little luck in our lives. This dainty, chain-fringe necklace with a four-leaf clover charm is not only perfect for St. Patrick’s Day, but also subtle enough to wear on any occasion.
5. Tipsy Elves Green St. Plaidy’s Day Leggings,
$24.95 $20.96. Too cold to wear a kilt? Show off your plaid pride in a pair of leggings. Better hurry — this label’s line of special holiday apparel sells out quickly!
6. Quay Australia Kitti Sunglasses,
$45 $39.99. Green sunnies can do double duty for any Spring Break and St. Paddy’s Day celebrations. Beyoncé, Gigi Hadid, and Gwen Stefani are all fans of this sunglasses brand.
7. Alex and Ani Celtic Knot Charm Bangle, $28. St. Patrick’s Day isn’t just about clovers and pot o’ golds. This bracelet actually pays tribute to Celtic tradition and contributes to charity. The company vows to donate 20 percent of all Alex and Ani sales of this bangle, with a minimum donation of $10,000, to the Boston Celtics Shamrock Foundation.
9. Keds Champion Striped Lace Ups, $45. Ditch the heels and slip into something more comfortable for your St. Patrick’s Day pub crawl. These lime sneakers are festive and functional if you plan to be on your feet all night.
10. Diane von Furstenberg Drop Earrings,
$58 $40.60. For those who have fancy plans this St. Paddy’s Day, go for something green and glam — likes these gorgeous designer earrings.
Shop more St. Patrick’s Day-inspired fashion — all for under $50 — below!