13 Times Rob Kardashian Was Your Favorite Kardashian
Happy Birthday Rob!
When posed the question “Who’s your favorite Kardashian?” the three Kardashian sisters immediately pop into your mind. You may answer Kim, Kourtney, or Khloé Kardashian (duh), you may even answer Kendall or Kylie Jenner, even though they’re not technically Kardashians. It’s almost too easy to forget about the lone Kardashian brother, Rob. And considering he’s been mostly MIA from Keeping Up with the Kardashians, it’s kind of understandable.
But in honor of his birthday, and his inevitable return to reality tv (you think Kris Jenner is going to pass up on those Blac Chyna/Tyga/Kylie ratings?), we’re remembering all of the times Rob Kardashian was definitely your favorite Kardashian.
1. When he was working on his fitness.
2. When you realized he was the only Kardashian who understood you.
3. When he was embarrassed to be seen with Kim Kardashian.
4. When he wasn’t afraid to get up close and personal with the Lord.
5. When he wasn’t afraid to tell Kim how he really feels.
6. Or ask her the truly hard-hitting questions.
7. When he did what everyone who’s ever watched Keeping Up with the Kardashians wanted to do.
8. When he had this awkward af reaction to walking in on Kris and Caitlyn Jenner making out.
9. When he recognized Justin Bieber’s powers way before Kourtney Kardashian did.
10. When he and Lamar Odom had this amazing dance off.
11. When he understood your summer struggle.
12. When he and Khloe Kardashian were the cutest roommates ever.
13. When you realized you both shared the same one true love.