Celebuzz’s 10 Favorite Things of the Week – Swagway, Serato Pyro, Bat For Lashes and More
We’ve compiled a list of products, things, people, places and then some, that we are currently obsessed with.
Included in our favorite things this week is the Serato Pyro iOS music player app, the Trtl Pillow, Burberry The Beat, Amope Pedi Perfect Wet Dry Electronic Foot File, Byredo 1996 Candle, Tana French’s Dublin Murder Squad Series, Mario Badescu’s Bee Pollen Night Cream, the Swell Water Bottle and “In God’s House” by Bat For Lashes.
Launch the gallery above for more information on our picks of the week!
Our featured item of the week is the Swagway:
Called the “hottest gift on the planet” by Ellen on the Ellen Show, considered “superior” in comparison to competitors by PC Mag and called “impressive” after an inside look by Mashable, Swagway is not only the original manufacturer of the “hands-free smart board,” but is considered the leader and expert for this industry!
I have a Swagway, and I am horribly clumsy. Amazingly, it only took me 10 minutes to get the hang of this. The key is to not “freak out” at the thought that you’re stepping on something that moves, and then to be aware of your core and make sure to stand upright. If I can master this, anyone can.
- Uses ONLY the highest quality materials with the most competitive pricing
- UN38.3, FCC, CE, RohS and Prop 65 certified – not only adheres to all required environmental standards and certifications around the world, but often exceeds them
- Samsung or LG authorized lithium battery cells
- Technology built on strong platform, eliminating reaction time for seamless maneuvering and ability to pivot and rotate 360 degrees
- Zero emissions & environmentally friendly
- High-grade aluminum wheels
- High-quality aluminum alloy frame
- Long life rubber tires
- Fully customizable
- Goes up to 10 mph and one battery charge can last up to 20 miles depending on use, weight of rider, terrain, etc. and has a climbing capacity of 15%
- Official sponsor for the National Breast Cancer Foundation
Backed by 25 years of quality manufacturing, Swagway is the original manufacturer of the “hands-free smart board.” Swagway combines the fun of a skateboard with the ease of an electric scooter and revolutionizes the way you travel with its self-balancing, portable technology. This “hands-free smart board” lets you ride up to speeds of 10mph and can be used on multiple terrains.
A zero emissions product, Swagway is environmentally friendly and uses only quality components including a hard ABS outer body casing with aluminum wheels, aluminum alloy frame, top-tier Samsung or LG lithium-ion battery cells and long life rubber tires. Swagway also adheres to all required environmental standards and is UN38.3, FCC, CE, RohS and Prop 65 certified. With a max weight limit of 220 lbs., users can travel up to 20 miles per charge.
Trust me, you’re going to have fun with this. You can purchase yours here!
Launch the gallery above and below to check out all the things that Celebuzz loves this week.