Tuesday Ten: 10 Spring Fitness Essentials for the Perfect Workout
Now that spring is officially in full swing, it’s time to stop making excuses and get outside for some exercise.
With the snow slowly melting away and the weather warming up, spring is the perfect period to experience the outdoors and get in a really good workout. (You know, since we’ll all be making excuses about how it’s “too hot for a jog” come summer.) Whether you’re working that beach body or simply just trying to stick to your New Year’s resolution, there’s no time like the present to work on those fitness goals.
Don’t know where to begin? Here are some of your favorite celebrities’ workout essentials to help you stay motivated!
1. Adidas Originals Floral Print Front Zip Jacket, $95. Nothing say spring like floral! The weather’s still a little bit unpredictable these days, so keep a lightweight jacket — like this spring-ready one — in your bag for those morning jogs.
2. Puma ESS Bra Top, $23.70. Everyone who’s ever had boobs will tell you that having a good sports bra is vital when working out. Kylie Jenner, who is now the new spokesperson for Puma, has been spotted wearing this workout top both in and out of the gym.
3. Chin Up Apparel “Get in Loser” Tank, $22. Forget #SquadGoals. We’re all about those quad goals. There’s never a bad time for a Mean Girls reference, especially if you’re on your second set of squats.
4. Lorna Jane Fit Sweat Towel, $29.99. You’re not doing it right until you work up a sweat! Dry off after a good workout sesh with a super soft cotton terry towel. We’re totally digging this one that even offers a little message of motivation!
6. Alo Yoga Coast Legging, $94. Seeing how celebrities like Gigi Hadid and Kourtney Kardashian are now wearing workout tights as part of their daily wardrobes, their gym clothes has to look just as good as their regular wardrobe. Sheer panels on leggings are totally in this season, and these tights are fashion forward enough to be worn just about anywhere. We spotted Kendall Jenner pairing these exact same bottoms with a vintage concert tee and a leather jacket while out on a shopping trip.
7. Marshalls Neoprene 5 lbs. Dumbbell, $5.99. Khloé Kardashian likes to incorporate weights in her exercise routine, especially when she’s doing reps of lunges and presses. Affordable and pretty light, these dumbbells are great for beginners.
8. Manduka Pro Yoga Mat, $108. Don’t let the price tag fool you — a quality yoga mat is sound investment. Made with a closed-cell surface to keep out moisture and sweat and backed by a lifetime guarantee, this mat is perfect for yogis of all levels. Miley Cyrus reaches for this exact same one when she’s practicing yoga in her home.
9. Ban.do “After This We’re Getting Pizza” Gym Bag, $27.95. Let’s face it: there’s no better motivation than pizza. Nina Dobrev actually uses this same bag for her workout essentials (and we totally don’t blame her).
10. Essentia Water, $23.63 for pack of 12. Don’t forget to stay hydrated during your workout! Created using a proprietary process that results in an electrolyte-enhanced water with an alkaline 9.5 pH, this water restores and balances your body’s pH levels to promote optimal health. Models like Shanina Shaik, Devon Windsor, and Martha Hunt were sipping on this backstage at the most recentVictoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
Shop more workout must-have — below!