Celebuzz’s 11 Favorite Things of the Week – Salt Restaurant & Bar, Nintendo 3DS XL, ihome Kineta and More
Welcome to Celebuzz’s weekly roundup of everything we are loving!
We’ve compiled a list of products, things, people, places and then some, that we are currently obsessed with.
Included in our favorite things this week are (click the links to learn more):
- SALT Restaurant & Bar – Fine dining in Marina Del Rey.
- Nintendo 3DS XL – The gaming system has been updated in a big way.
- ihome – iKN150 Kineta – A Bluetooth speaker system with a removable power cell.
- Swiss Army Rock & Swiss Unlimited – Amazing men’s fragrances.
- SkinnyPasta – Tasty low carb pasta!
- Viva La Juicy Rosé – Honey-like pink blossoms and fizzy citrus perfection in a bottle!
- Celsius Energy Drink – One of Khloé Kardashian’s favorite energy drinks.
- LazyBonezz Bow Collar – Dress up your pet.
- Cuisinart® Breakfast Central – A must-have for breakfast lovers.
- The 125 Collection candles – Long-lasting candles with wit.
- K. Michelle – Her new song “Rich” (Feat. Yo Gotti and Trina)
Launch the gallery above for more information on our picks of the week!
Our featured favorite thing of the week is the SALT Restaurant & Bar:
SALT Restaurant & Bar is located in the Marina Del Rey Hotel in Marina Del Rey, California and if you have a chance, you must visit at sunset and dine outdoors on the patio. The view is just breathtaking.
Fresh, seasonally inspired and locally sourced. This is Californian cuisine at SALT. A new favorite among Marina del Rey restaurants, SALT seeks to inspire guests with an innovative take on modern American cuisine. Each course presents a true feast for the senses. Recently voted OpenTable Diner’s Choice for Best Ambiance and Outdoor Dining on the Westside.
Food tastes best when it is prepared at the height of freshness. At SALT, seasonal ingredients are sourced from local farmer’s markets to create an incredible Marina del Rey dining experience. Our take on Californian cuisine explores simple favorites with a contemporary twist.
During my last visit to SALT, we sampled (well guzzled) a few of their signature cocktails. The SALT, which features Dobel Maestro Tequila, hibiscus, Averna, lime and a chili-salt rim. It was perfectly refreshing. We also tried the Rosemary Martini which was crafted with their own house-made rosemary vodka, fresh lime, muddled cucumber and fresh mint. So, so delicious.
As for the food, you will not be disappointed. You must try the lobster pasta which featured chunks (not little bits) of fresh lobster. The 14-ounce pork chop was simply amazing. It featured roasted brussels sprouts, smoked bacon and a potato puree.
Dessert lovers will not be disappointed either. Chocolate addicts will be thrilled to dive into the Chocolate Pot Au Crème. Along with the creamy chocolate, it comes with brulé banana and whipped heavy cream. Other highlights on the dessert menu were the Meyer Lemon Tart and Make Your Own Smores.
All around, I highly recommend SALT Restaurant & Bar.
Launch the gallery above and below to check out all the things that Celebuzz loves this week.