Tuesday Ten: 10 Spring Shoes You Can Totally Rock at Coachella
Spring is upon us — and that means music festival season is too!
Walking around the festival grounds can get tiring, so that’s why it’s always important to pack proper footwear. Luckily for us, there are tons of shoes and sandals this season that are both chic and comfortable!
With Coachella just around the corner, now’s the time to start thinking about your festival kicks. Whether you plan on running around to catch all your favorite bands or planning to just sit in the shade and chill, here are 10 music festival appropriate shoes you should check out.
1. Keds Triple Decker Linen Slip-Ons, $60. No socks? No problem! Save some room in your suitcase by packing a pair of linen loafers. Lightweight and breathable, these babies are great for those to plan to be on their feet all day at Coachella. Besides, how cute is this pineapple pattern?
2. L*Space by Cocobelle Iris Sandals, $169. Just call these shoes a one-and-done deal. Made in Italy and available in a variety of neutral colors, these sandals will go with practically anything you plan to wear at the desert. Best of all? You can literally just slip into them and run out the door! Halle Berry has been seen wearing pieces from the collection.
3. People Footwear The Phillips Sneakers, $60. The athleisure look is huge this spring. Stay on-trend with the sporty trend by rocking some white-hot sneakers. You can pair these monochromatic kicks with lightweight joggers or a skate dress for tomboy look. Gigi Hadid owns the same ones!
4. ShoeDazzle Kyrie Sandals, $39.95. Versatility is key when you’re trying to pack light for a three-day weekend. We love how you can play with the height of this sandal — tying it up high for a knee-high look or going low for a casual style.
5. JustFab Gilly Sandals, $19.95. Worried about weird tan lines? These minimalist sandals surely won’t give you any!
6. GC Shoes Raise-N-Nuts Gladiator Sandals, $59.99. We’ve seen caged stilettos on everyone from Kendall and Kylie Jenner to Beyoncé and Solange. For those who don’t want to rock a heel out in the desert, gladiator sandals — like this super bold one — are just as chic.
7. Chinese Laundry Kristin Cavallari Largo Heeled Sandals, $150. It gets pretty hot out in the desert, so breathable shoes are a must. Kick back in style with cutout booties! This one from Kristin Cavallari’s Chinese Laundry collection does the trick just fine.
8. Emu Australia Burleigh Mules, $149.95. Oh yes, you can rock heels at Coachella! A pair of short, easy-to-wear mules with a sturdy base are just as good as any pair of ol’ flip flops (but a million times cuter). This one comes with durable rubber soles for extra stability.
9. Teva Flatform Universal Platforms, $100. Bring back the 90s with black chunky platforms! Hand crafted with premium leather, these sandals will surely help you stand out from the crowd. Zoe Kravitz, Whitney Port, and Coco Rocha have all been seen rocking a pair of these comfy springtime shoes.
10. H&M Loves Coachella Ankle Boots, $49.99. When the sun sets and the temperature starts dropping, keep warm by slipping into a pair of closed-toe booties. Feel free to kick up as much dirt as you dance the night away!
Want some even more budget friendly? Shop more spring shoes — all for under $50 — below!