Top 8 Fitness Trackers/Watches, Plus the Best Amazon Deals of the Day
We’ve rounded up some of the hottest deals and our favorite product picks on Amazon today that we think you should know about.
Want to track your daily steps, track your heart rate or monitor how many flights of stairs you climbed? Then you may want to purchase a fitness tracker or watch.
Check out our picks below, as well as the best deals of the day.
Make sure to follow @CelebuzzPicks on Twitter for all these deals, plus daily lightning deals, and you can follow Celebuzz Picks on Facebook as well. If you haven’t already, sign up for a free trial of Amazon Prime, which will let you get free two-day shipping and a whole lot more.
Here are the top 8 fitness trackers/watches:
42mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band Apple Watch Sport enables you to take a step ahead into the world of technology, no matter whether you’re a tech geek or a sports addict. This dependable and versatile wearable gadget helps you organize your daily activities efficiently and achieve your full potential. The unisex watch is a virtual wrist-worn assistant. With this Apple smartwatch on your wrist, you can receive and make calls, dictate text messages and send them to your friends or colleagues, call a taxi, browse through plenty of apps, and even track your fitness activity – all this without the need to even take your smartphone out.
The Digital Crown on the Apple Watch Sport, visually resembling the analog winding mechanism on the mechanical watches, helps you swipe through app icons on the 42mm Ion-X OLED Retina display, while the side button gives you an easy access to your preferred contacts. Moreover, with its help you can send personal messages to your friends or even your heart pulse to your significant other via taps, in case they own an Apple smartwatch too. In a similar way, the unique Taptic Engine is designed to give you delicate and fully customizable nudges when you get a notification. With up to 18 hours of battery life, the Apple smartwatch is always there when you need it during your daily routine. In addition, this unisex watch helps you exercise and work out in style with its sleek space gray aluminum case and black sport band.(List price, $399.00)
Get fit in style with Fitbit Blaze—a smart fitness watch that helps you maximize every workout and every day. With advanced technology in a versatile design, this revolutionary device is built to track your workouts, monitor your performance stats, and gauge your progress. PurePulse continuous heart rate and multi-sport modes enhance every exercise, while next-generation features like Connected GPS and FitStar workouts on your wrist help you take your fitness to the next level.
All-day activity and sleep tracking and call, text & calendar notifications help you track your day with ease. And interchangeable band and frames and customizable clock faces on the hi-res color touchscreen let you personalize your style for every occasion. With all this and more, Fitbit Blaze has everything you need to reach your goals, packed into one sleek time piece. (List price, $199.95)
The Mio FUSE has all the features you want in a fitness tracker paired with the engineered precision of Mio Heart Rate Technology. Mio FUSE takes your performance and training to a whole new level. Not only can it monitor your heart rate with peak accuracy during workouts, but it also tracks your steps, calories, distance, pace, and goal progress throughout the day. (List price, $149.00)
Wear today’s fitness goal on your wrist with Vivosmart HR, activity tracker1 with Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate technology. It’s the touchscreen activity tracker with wrist-based heart rate and a full suite of smart notifications2. The sleek band is comfortable to wear all day, and the always-on display shows your stats, even in sunlight. Displays steps, distance, calories, heart rate, floors climbed and activity intensity1. Receive text, call, email, calendar and other alerts on your wrist when paired with your phone. Wirelessly syncs2 to your Garmin Connect account, our free online community where you can join fitness challenges and save, plan and share your progress. (List price, $149.99)
Imagine having a personal trainer 24/7, tracking your heart rate throughout the day and sleeping better. That’s what our UP3 band with its great style and 2015’s best fitness app can do for you. (List price, $179.99)
Get fit, motivated and connected with Peak––the ultimate fitness and sleep tracker. Peak gives you a complete look at your activity, fitness and sleep, along with smartwatch notifications so you can work towards a better you while staying close to what matters. It tracks your heart rate 24/7 and automatically detects your walks, runs, rides and sleep––with no button-pushing required. And with occasional nudges to help you reach your goals, Peak’s always trying to help you improve. All in a sleek, comfortable design that goes easily from the workout to workplace.(List price, $199.99)Buy widget.
Train smarter and go farther with Surge—a sleek, fitness super watch designed to help you reach your peak performance. With built-in GPS, multisport functionality, and automatic, continuous heart rate, Surge delivers the stats you need to measure your effort and maximize your training time. Add activity tracking, automatic sleep detection, music control, and text and call notifications, and you have everything you need to stay connected, motivated and in the zone—no matter what goal you’re working toward. (List price, $249.95)
- Ultra-thin GPS smartwatch with a sunlight-readable, high-resolution color touchscreen
- Built-in sports apps, including GPS-enabled running, biking and golfing plus swimming and activity tracking, let you view your stats even when away from your phone
- Pairs with your smartphone to gently vibrate and display alerts for incoming calls, texts, emails and calendar items plus notifications from social media and other mobile apps
- Customize with free watch face designs, widgets and apps from our Connect IQ store
- Battery charge lasts through all your activities with up to 3 weeks5 in watch/activity tracking mode or up to 10 hours using GPS
(List price, $249.99)
Here are the top Amazon deals of the day.
TODAY ONLY: Shoes like the Reebok Women’s Crossfit Nano 5.0 Cross-Training Shoe are on sale.
- Rubber sole
- Extremely durable Kevlar material is infused on the entire upper, specifically where you need it for the ultimate support and protection
- All new re-engineered shape, fits your foot even better than before with a more precise anatomical design includin a newly developed contoured heel counter
- New NanoShell midsole is a hard Thermoplastic polyurethane shell that supports the foot during medial and lateral movements as well as heavy lifts while still providing a soft contact for the foot
(List price, $129.99)
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 LED Panel
- LG TruMotion 120 Hz Technology
- LG Triple XD Video Processing Engine
- Built-In Wi-Fi & Ethernet Connectivity
(List price, $1,049.99)
TODAY ONLY: Software like Dragon Home 13 Including McAfee Total Protection is on sale.
- Dragon: The fastest and most accurate way to interact with your computer, Dragon dramatically boosts your personal productivity and helps you realize your full potential
- Dragon: A personalized, voice-driven experience; Dragon gets even more accurate as it learns the words and phrases you use the most, spelling even difficult words and proper names correctly
- Dragon: An intuitive design and helpful tutorials make it easy to get started and easy to master
- McAfee: Protect every device you own- Comprehensive protection for up to for your PCs, Macs, smartphones, and tablets with the convenience of a single subscription
- McAfee: Guard against viruses and the latest threats-Block viruses, malware, ransomware, spyware, unwanted programs and more!
(List price, $189.98)
TODAY ONLY: Bikes like the Diamondback JR Viper Kids’ Bike are on sale. Your future ripper is ready for a big-kid’s bike, and Diamondback’s JR Viper Kids’ bike is a fitting upgrade for his growing adventures. From sprints around the driveway to running race courses set up in the backyard, the Viper is ready for it all, and its BMX-inspired frame will give your youngster plenty of street cred around the neighborhood.Diamondback constructs the frame with durable high-tensile steel, which allows the Viper to take inevitable bumps and bruises in stride as your little one hones his bike handling skills. Rear linear pull brakes make speed control simple and efficient, while the single-speed drivetrain allows kids to build confidence and continue to learn at their own pace as they take on larger backyard hills and explore new corners of the neighborhood with you. (List price, $104.99)
Thanks for following us on Twitter. Let your friends know we have the hottest daily lightning & shopping deals! pic.twitter.com/AXDPVExxVd
— Celebuzz Picks (@celebuzzpicks) December 29, 2015