Celebuzz’s 13 Favorite Things of the Week – Hawke & Co Boots, Swiss Army Victorinox Fragrances, LifeCell and More
Welcome to Celebuzz’s weekly roundup of everything we are loving!
We’ve compiled a list of products, things, people, places and then some, that we are currently obsessed with.
Included in our favorite things this week are (click the links to learn more):
- Hunter Mid Boot by Hawke & Co – The perfect boot for the city.
- Victorinox Ella and Swiss Army Victoria – Swiss Army Victorinox fragrances for her.
- LifeCell All-In-One Anti-Aging Treatment – This product literally does it all!
- WonderWoof – A fitness tracker for your dog.
- Beija-Flor Audrey Ankle in Teal Repreve – Jeans made out of recycled water bottles!
- FreshRealm – If you love cooking, but don’t have time to prep!
- Edward Bess Undo Time Blurring Concealer – Want perfect skin? Then this is a must have.
- The Tie Fix – Are you addicted to ties? Then this subscription box if for you.
- Barrel + Ink – Limited-run wine featuring a custom-designed, unique wine label.
- Jewel Toned – Stylish looking shapewear.
- I’ll Have What She’s Having – This is definitely not a diet book.
- The Booty Belt – Kate Hudson’s news obsession.
- Kim Crawford Wines – The perfect wine for a picnic or entertaining at home.
Launch the gallery above for more information on our picks of the week!
Our featured favorite thing of the week is the Hunter Midi Boot by Hawke & Co:
I lived in Chicago for over ten years and the weather was super unpredictable. It could rain one minute, be sunny the next and in the winter we could be having a blizzard one day, and then be experiencing a melting mess the next.
I so wish I had owned the Hunter Mid Boot by Hawke & Co back then seeing that they are wind resistant, waterproof and water repellent.
With a mix of timeless fall tones and youthful vibrant colors, Hawke & Co’s Hunter Midi Boot gives you both a stylish, eye-catching design, and weatherproof reliability, in a convenient mid-top form.
They feature a water-resistant upper, with nylon padding and a pillow soft insole for increased comfort and mobility, and a lightweight body for lighter feet out on the town and durable shoes out on the hiking trails.
Regardless of where you live, these boots were made for walking, and ooze comfort!
Launch the gallery above to check out all the things that Celebuzz loves this week.