Tuesday Ten: 10 Spring Bags Perfect for Coachella
Carry all your essentials in style!
With Coachella less than a week away, it’s time to start thinking about what to pack and — more importantly — what you’re packing everything in. After all, a good bag is basically your music festival survival kit!
We’ve thought of every scenario and whittled down our must-have picks for the desert weekend. Whether you’re hitting all the star-studded parties around town or spending the day walking around the festival grounds, you need a something sturdy for all the stuff that’ll get your through your day.
Shop our 10 favorite bags and purses that are totally ready for Coachella.
1. Neiman Marcus Snake-Embossed Saddle Bag,
$85 $42. Fall’s saddle bag trend is springing up this season again. Show off your wild side with an animal print purse — like this snakeskin patterned one that’s a perfect reflection of the desert landscape!
2. Izola Everything Backpack, $84. For the person who carries around pretty much everything except the kitchen sink, this bag is for you. Made with heavy duty canvas and solid brass hardware, this spacious knapsack can store all your Coachella essentials — and then some. It’s literally everything!
3. JustFab Milo Backpack, $39.95. Backpacks are great for music festival as they keep your hands free for all the dancing you’ll be doing. This vegan leather bag is goes great with any day or nighttime outfit, so you can take this around with you anytime and anywhere.
4. Buji Baja Mini Gusset Crossbody Bag, $90. Don’t have a lot to carry around? Don’t be weighed down by your stuff and opt for a purse made from lightweight material. We’re totally digging this spring-ready straw one.
5. H&M Loves Coachella Backpack with Fringe, $24.99. Nothing says Coachella fashion quite like fringe! This imitation suede drawstring bag from H&M’s official collaboration with the music festival totally hits the mark.
6. alola Cactus Print Clutch, $72. How cute is this desert-themed bag? Constructed out of leather and canvas, this clutch can also be used as pouch in a bigger purse to carry smaller loose items.
8. Saturdays Surf NYC Gabe Duffel Bag,
$125 $59.97. Forget lugging around a suitcase. Regardless of how you’re getting to Indio, travel light and put all your stuff in a roomy weekender. Besides, at more than half its original price, this one is a total steal!
9. Hipsters for Sisters Convertible Belt Bag, $175. Think of this as a fanny pack for the modern age. Crafted right in California using natural raffia and hemp, this convertible statement piece can be worn around the waist, as a crossbody bag, or used as a clutch.
10. Ban.do Super Chill Cooler Bag, $32. Go big or go home! If you’re camping, keep your drinks cold as you kick back with buds in this insanely cute purse that doubles as a cooler bag. Trust us, you’ll be the envy of all your friends!
Looking for something even more budget friendly? Shop more bags for under $50 — below!