5 Things You Didn’t Know About Emma Watson in Honor of Her 26th Birthday
Happy Birthday Emma Watson!
The Harry Potter and The Bling Ring actress turns 26 today (April 15), and is of course still doing big things. The starlet has taken a break from her movie career to pursue her work with the feminist organization, HeForShe.
You may have known all of this about the birthday girl, but what else don’t you know?
Here’s 5 facts that you may not know about this fabulous feminist:
1. Emma graduated from Brown University in May of 2014 with a degree in English Literature.
— Emma Watson (@EmWatson) May 25, 2014
2. She can beat box! Emma sat down with Hamilton creator and star Lin Manuel Miranda to do a freestyle on feminism.
3. When she was 15, she was the youngest person to ever be on the cover of Teen Vogue.
4. She is the Goodwill Ambassador for U.N. Women, an organization that advocates for women’s empowerment.
— Emma Watson (@EmWatson) October 30, 2014
5. She is a fully trained and certified yoga and meditation instructor.
Celebuzz! wishes Emma Watson a very happy 26th birthday!