Celebuzz’s 9 Favorite Things of the Week – DSTLD Jeans, Frigo Underwear and IDecoz and More
Welcome to Celebuzz’s weekly roundup of everything we are loving!
We’ve compiled a list of products, things, people, places and then some, that we are currently obsessed with.
Included in our favorite things this week are (click the links to learn more):
- DSTLD Jeans – Amazing jeans at amazing prices.
- Frigo By Revolutionwear – Underwear with a customizable fit.
- iDecōz – The perfect accessory for selfie addicts.
- Polish Me Silly – Amazing nail polish creations.
- Coffee Nut Flavor M&M’s – We’re addicted to this new flavor.
- Cocoa Brown Tan – Take the tanned look to the next level.
- Lorna Jane – Incredibly stylish athleisure wear.
- GuruNanda Essential oils and Essential oil Diffuser – Get in touch with your inner zen.
- MakersKit – Tons of make-your-own kits.
Launch the gallery above for more information on our picks of the week!
Our featured favorite thing of the week are DSTLD Jeans:
DSTLD quickly has become of my favorite denim brands. The jeans are comfortable, fit great and on top of that, they’re affordable.
The LA-based company does not sell their jeans (and other clothing items) in stores, they only sell their clothing online. This is one of the reasons they can price their jeans so competitively. Also, if you’re unsure about the fit, you can audition jeans in your own home with free shipping and returns.
My favorite jean from DSTLD is the slim jean, which isn’t too skinny, but skinnier than the straight leg jean.
They’re cut with room through the thighs, light tapering at the ankle, and a touch of stretch, so they are great for men with athletic or bulkier builds looking for a tailored cut.
The company also produce t-shirts, tanks, shorts, sweaters, hoodies, belts, sunglasses (and more) for men and women.
Launch the gallery above to check out all the things that Celebuzz loves this week.