20 ‘Views’ Album Covers with Tiny Drake Sitting on Top of More Canadian Things
Sitting on the 6 with his woes.
Poor little Drake is perched atop the CN Tower on the cover his fourth studio album, Views, and it’s pretty much a Canadian parfait; a Toronto landmark beneath a puff of pure Canadian ozone layer with a self-described “6 God” dropped as the cherry on top.
We like it, we love it, we want some more of it, which is why we used his handy “Drake’s Views” album cover generator to give you 20 more alternate Canadian Views, celebrating America’s top hat and everything glorious that they have to offer beyond Wheelchair Jimmy.
1. Drake on Poutine
2. Drake on Niagara Falls
3. Drake on a Zamboni
4. Drake on Michael Cera’s Porn ‘Stache
5. Drake on Ryan Gosling’s Right Nipple
6. Drake on Canadian Bacon
7. Drake on Justin Trudeau’s Gun Show
8. Drake on Maple Syrup
9. Drake on a Tray of Sugar Shack Donuts
10. Drake on the Stanley Cup
11. Drake on William Shatner
12. Drake on a Tim Horton’s Latte
13. Drake on a Tim Horton’s Roll Up the Rim Cup
14. Drake on the Canadian Parliament Building
15. Drake on an Overall’d Justin Bieber Meeting the Former Prime Minister of Canada
16. Drake on a Crispy Crunch Bar
17. Drake on a Giant Canadian Nickel
18. Drake on a Moose’s Antler
19. Drake on Terrance and Phillips’s Couch
20. Drake on ‘A Boot’ (GET IT)
Now throw him off of the CN Tower repeatedly, or launch the gallery at the top of the page to view photos of Drake in his many beloved sweaters.