Celebuzz’s 9 Favorite Things of the Week – Cross Marvel Collection, Skinny Pop, Reliant Recovery Water and More
Welcome to Celebuzz’s weekly roundup of everything we are loving!
We’ve compiled a list of products, things, people, places and then some, that we are currently obsessed with.
Included in our favorite things this week are (click the links to learn more):
- Cross Marvel Collection – Super Hero fans are going to love these pens.
- Skinny Pop Jalapeño – We’re obsessed with this new flavor.
- Reliant Recovery Water – Hydrate with a water that all natural and taste’s great!
- Ventev Powercell 6000 Portable Battery Charger – The power bank you cannot live without.
- Miracle Links – The perfect gift for Mother’s Day.
- Freemans Apple Cider Vinegar 4-in-1 Foaming Clay Mask – The mask that your boyfriend will even love.
- Converse Jack Purcell Signature Leather Sneakers – The shoe that you’re going to want to wear every day.
- Chrome Girl – Polish up those nails!
- Siete Tortillas – The healthy and flavorful tortilla.
Launch the gallery above for more information on our picks of the week!
Our featured favorite thing of the week is the Cross Marvel Collection:
I have always had a strange obsession with pens while growing up. As a kid, I loved going to the University Book Store and picking out the perfect pen to buy.
Cross has been making exceptional writing instruments for years, and just in times for Father’s Day, they’ve come out with a new line of pens that is going to be the perfect gift for your Super Hero loving father!
Cross has unveiled a new series of fine writing instruments featuring three iconic characters of the Marvel Universe: Captain America, Spider-Man, and Iron Man. The pens are available in the brand’s evolutionary Century II rolling ball style and also in a Tech2 style, which transforms from a ballpoint pen to a stylus in a flash. All styles endow users with the “superpower” of expression via a fine writing instrument, versus a mere mortal pen.
“The inspiration for these products between CROSS and Marvel begins with the desire to keep fine writing instruments relevant to a wide range of modern consumers. The iconic Super Heroes of the Marvel Universe are beloved by a broad spectrum of expressive individuals including those who remember the launch of each comic book series in the mid-twentieth century, to those just being introduced to their ongoing adventures. With nearly two-thirds of Americans owning a Smartphone, the insertion of a Tech2 style into the collection enhances the already timeless pop culture relevance,” says Magnus Jonsson, Global CMO, A.T. CROSS.
The Century II series is finished in a high-gloss lacquer, carries precious metal appointments and is showcased in a CROSS luxury gift box with a Marvel decorated sleeve. It also includes a collectible, character-specific romance card and is MSRP $150 USD. The Tech2 series is finished in a metallic lacquer, displayed in a Marvel themed gift box and is MSRP $45 USD.
While these are gorgeous pens, it really comes down to how they write. Well, you’re not going to be disappointed. They are as smooth as silk when you put pen to paper! I cannot recommend these enough.
Launch the gallery above to check out all the things that Celebuzz loves this week.