Tuesday Ten: 10 Must-Have Chokers Celebrities Are Wearing
The ’90s are back thanks to the choker trend that’s cropping up in Hollywood!
Whether they’re on the red carpet or out grabbing some lunch with friends, it seems all the stylish celebrities these days are rocking these accessories that hit close to the neck. We saw plenty of chokers pop up at Coachella this year, so we wouldn’t be surprise if your faves continue rocking them well into the summer season!
So, how can you get on board this throwback trend? We’ve done a little digging and found the must-have chokers that all he fashionable stars have been wearing. Regardless of your budget, you can definitely cop their style and slip one around your neck.
Here are the 10 celebrity-approved chokers that you can get!
1. Lili Claspe Stella Choker, $225. Get in touch with your wild side with an animal print choker! Gigi Hadid has been seen wearing this exact leather wrap in the faux python while out and about in Los Angeles.
2. Vanessa Mooney Cross Pendant Choker, $35. ’90s baby Kylie Jenner writes on her app that she’s “SO into” the choker trend and “really loving choker necklaces. They sex up any outfit.” She recommends this one that would make you fit right into the cast of The Craft.
3. Arthlin Extra Wide Velvet Choker, $20. Scarf or jewelry? Either way, this one is super chic! Kendall Jenner has been seen with a wide choker — like this velvet one — around her neck paired with an oversized tee. She says the overall look is part of her “weekend vibes.”
4. Henri Bendel Gala Collar, $428. Who says you can’t wear a choker to a black tie event? This one made from crystal cubic zirconia will surely turn heads at any swanky affair. Ariana Grande is wearing this same one on the cover of her latest album, Dangerous Woman.
5. Alexis Bittar Liquid Hinge Collar Necklace, $295. It’s no secret that Kim Kardashian loves a good choker — she did ask for a $1 million Lorraine Schwartz necklace for a push present after all. According to her, “a choker necklace can add style to even a basic tee!” She’s currently coveting this hinged one that’s sure to make a statement!
6. Tattoo Stretch Choker Necklace, $7.95. Remember these babies? Well, they’re back in style again! This iconic ’90s accessory has been seen on everyone from the 30-something Katy Perry to teen queen Pia Mia. Basically, it’s a must-have for all ages!
7. Dannij Wren Choker, $198. Fancy party? Brunch with the girls? Either way, this choker will add some sparkle to any outfit. Taylor Swift was seen rocking this exact one while hanging out with friends at Coachella this year.
8. BaubleBar Phoebe Choker, $38. Just call this the grown up version of the ’90s tattoo chokers you know and love! Shay Mitchell and Bella Thorne have both been spotted wearing this gold necklace. Simple yet chic, this is a great layering piece that can be paired with other delicate necklaces.
9. Urban Outfitters Vegan Leather Circle Choker Necklace,
$48 $39.99. Khloé Kardashian says she is “loving” chokers that have a bit of edge to them. According to her, she’s all on board with the “BDSM lite” accessory trend! She writes on her app, “I feel like we can’t talk about chokers without getting a little kinky!!!” She adds that she loves this “bondage-inspired” one that’s also easy on the wallet.
10. Fallon Monarch Leather Wrap Choker, $375. As seen on Rihanna, this edgy-but-elegant necklace is one of the most coveted pieces among the fashion community. Though it sells out quickly, you can still find similar styles from the same brand.
Can’t get enough of chokers? Shop more styles — below!