Kate Upton’s Engagement Ring Might Have Cost Justin Verlander $1.5 Million and More Celebrity News
Kate Upton’s gorgeous new engagement ring from fiancé Justin Verlander might have cost him a big chunk of change. [Us Weekly]
Zendaya dropped a huge hint Jay Z was totally on board with Beyonce airing the couple’s alleged dirty laundry on “Lemonade.” [TMZ]
Young woman with autism interviews Channing Tatum, and it’s magic. [Huffington Post]
50 Cent mocked a disabled teen on Instagram last night. As always, 50’s career remains the real joke. [The Hollywood Gossip]
Tom Hiddleston covers Esquire UK and looks as handsome as usual. [Socialite Life]
Rock stars who were nerds when they were kids. [Ranker]
Emma Watson attended the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute Gala 2016 on Monday, May 2, in NYC, wearing a black-and-white ensemble crafted entirely from recycled plastic bottles. [Us Weekly]
ICYMI from Celebuzz:
- Met Gala 2016: The Safest Dressed Celebrities
- Pop Power Ranking: After a Long, Cold Winter, Beyoncé and Drake Finally Heat Things Up
- Giveaway Alert: Win a ‘Top Gun’ 30th Anniversary Prize Pack!
- Tuesday Ten: 10 Must-Have Chokers Celebrities Are Wearing
- So Spoiled: Teasing What’s Next on ‘Castle,’ ‘Arrow’ and More!
- Good Luck Getting a Ticket to ‘Hamilton’ Now, Here Are Your 2016 Tony Award Nominees
- Top 9 Books Written by Celebrities, Plus the Best Amazon Deals of the Day