Here Are Kim Kardashian’s Favorite Lipsticks
In celebration of spring, the reality star is spilling the beans on her must-have lip colors from a variety of her favorite brands. In a post shared on her app, Kardashian breaks down to best lippies to wear if you want your pout to pop.
“I usually like to keep my lips neutral, but these ultra-colorful shades are so fun for spring,” she says. ” I love when I get to try a new look for a shoot.”
From dark plum to hot pink, here are her latest beauty obsessions.
- Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick in Pearly Dark Violet, $20.
- NARS Audacious Lipstick in Dominique, $32.
- Lipstick Queen Silver Screen Lipstick in Stella, $50.
- Christian Louboutin Beaute Satin Lip Color in Sevillana, $90.
- NYX Macaron Lippie in Violet, $8.
- Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kit in Kourt K, $29.
- Estée Lauder Mattified Lipstick in The Storm, $22.
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Color of the Year Matte Lipstick in Serenity, $18.
- Dolce & Gabbana Shine Lipstick in Light Blue, $34.50.
- L.A. Girl Matte Flat Velvet Lipstick in Blue Valentine, $5.67.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Paint, $20.
- Sephora Collection Rouge Cream Lipstick in Call Me Baby, $12.50.
- Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Sexer, $21.
- MAC Lipstick in Girl About Town, $17.
- L’Oreal Paris Caresse Lipstick in Pink Vinyl, $12.99.
- Estée Lauder Mattified Lipstick in Miss You, $22.
- Christian Louboutin Beaute Satin Lip Color in Escatin, $90.
- Maybelline ColorSensational Vivids LipColor in Electric Orange, $5.63.
- J. Cat Beauty Wonder Lip Paint in The March Hare, $5.