Sofia Vergara Posts Sweet Photo of Joe Manganiello, Apple Martin Hangs with Blue Ivy Carter and More News

We’re bringing you the latest news with the Celebuzz newsfeed featuring Sofia Vergara, Joe Manganiello, Blue Ivy Carter, Jennifer Lawrence, Donald Trump and more.

This space may be updated throughout the day, so keep check back for more news.

Sofia Vergara has shared a tender photo of herself and husband Joe Manganiello. It is the first photo of Manganiello since his health issues.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFaFsHGLpfc/

Earlier this month, the 43-year-old Modern Family star shared an update after Manganiello pulled out of an April charity event due to a “health issue,” which turned out to be a very serious case of appendicitis.


Apple Martin turned 12 on Saturday (May. 14, 2016), and she celebrated with a sleepover party including Blue Ivy Carter. While it looks like the two are the same height, Apple is standing on the floor and Blue Ivy is standing on the bed.

Birthday brunch squad #godsistersandbesties

A photo posted by Gwyneth Paltrow (@gwynethpaltrow) on


Surprise! Jennifer Lawrence is not a fan of Donald Trump. During an interview on The Graham Norton Show, the 25-year-old actress was asked if she had ever met the Republican presidential candidate.

“I was at a concert that I heard he was attending, so I had my full security,” Lawrence said. “I was like, ‘Find Donald Trump.’ I was adamant on finding him and then making a video of me going, ‘Hey, Trump. Fuck you!'”


Disney-Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War remains dominant at U.S. theaters with $72.6 million at 4,426 U.S. locations — the eighth-largest second weekend of all time. Civil War showed impressive staying power after it launched with $179.1 million last weekend, the fifth-highest of all time.

The 59% decrease is in the same range as two other Marvel-Disney tentpoles: last year’s Avengers: Age of Ultron and 2013’s Iron Man 3. [Yahoo!]


Following the success of its first season, Fox executives announced today that everyone was on board to give the new X-Files series a sophomore season.

During a conference call, Fox Television Group co-chair Gary Newman said that while everyone involved with the show was interested in returning for a second season, there were some logistical problems that would have to be fixed before they could start shooting. The difficulty, Newman said, is working with everyone’s schedule. [TV Line]