Tuesday Ten: 10 Super Cute Bikinis for Swimsuit Season
Sun’s out, buns out!
Swimsuit season is almost upon us as the weather gets warmer and warmer. With summer just around the corner, celebrities everywhere are dusting off their bikini collections and hitting the beach in style.
This year, take a few pointers from fashionable faves like Irina Shayk and Behati Prinsloo and rock their go-to swimwear brands. Whether you plan to spend your days lounging by the pool or soaking in the surf by the shore, these two-piece will have you looking oh-so fab.
Here are 10 super cute bikinis you should try this summer!
1. Sun Kitten Swimwear Jewel of the Nile Top and Bottom, $108 and $77. Fringe is in! Created by Lizzie Rovsek of The Real Housewives of Orange County, this bright and bold two-piece will have you California dreaming even if you’re nowhere near the west coast.
2. Panache Amelia Bandeau Bikini and Gathered Pant, $69 and $38. Need a little more support? Those with a bigger bust will no longer fear bandeau tops. Designed specifically to fit larger chests, this retro-inspired bikini is available in D through G cups.
3. Solkissed Celeste Top and Cusco Barely Bottom, $80 each. Off-shoulder shirts are so in this year, so why not bring the trend over to swimwear as well? This adorable top is so chic that you can even wear it when you’re not swimming. Pair it with denim shorts for the perfect music festival outfit!
4. L*Space by Monica Wise x Revolve x Jamie Chung Platinum Bikini Top and Charlie Bottom, $84 and $86. Jamie Chung has teamed up with L*Space and Revolve to bring you the most stylish bikinis around. Sophisticated yet swim-friendly, these colorful pieces will make you look like total boss by the beach.
6. O’Neill Retro Americana Fringe Top and High Waist Bottom, $58 and $54. Leave it to the company who invented the wetsuit to make a killer bikini. High waisted with a cute fringe detail, this one is flattering on just about anyone.
7. Portrait Tankini, $24.99. Go bold! Make a statement by rocking a tankini — yes, they’re also back in style — with an eye-catching graphic. We’re totally diggin’ this own we found at Marshalls!
8. Mikoh Floripa Top and Tamarindo Bottom, $161 each. Crochet isn’t just your grandmother’s hobby anymore. These days, knitted swimwear is the trend all the It-girls are flocking to. Beyoncé, Hailey Baldwin and Miranda Kerr are just some of the many stars who have been seen showing off their bods in a similar look.
9. Cleo Suki Bikini Top and Frill Brief, $46.99 and $25.99. Why have one bikini when you can have two? This low-plunging top can be converted as a bandeau or halter bikini. Best of all? It’ll still give you full coverage and support while you cannonball into the water!
10. Wildfox Mermaid Shell Bikini Top and String Bottom, $165 and $76. Channel your inner Ariel with this seashell top and matching briefs. Vanessa Hudgens and Bella Thorne are huge fans of this fashion forward brand!
Still looking for the perfect bikini? Check out more pieces — all for under $50 — below!