Tuesday Ten: 10 White-Hot Fashion Pieces to Rock This Summer
So fresh and so clean!
Now that Memorial Day is behind us, it’s officially safe to wear white without committing some sort of fashion faux pas. (Not that you can’t wear it all year around anyway.)
This summer, hop onto the monochromatic trend and keep cool by rocking the color from head-to-toe. Regardless of what type of fun in the sun you’re up to, chic white pieces can be paired with just about anything for any occasion.
Here are 10 white-hot looks we’re totally diggin’ right now!
1. Mikoh Guana Cay Romper, $202. Channel your inner 90s kid with a super cute — yet super sophisticated — overalls. This romper can be worn with a bralette on those hotter days and a light, long sleeve top for when the sun goes down.
3. Neuw Berlin Jacket Oyster, $650. Who says you can’t wear leather in the summer? On those cooler nights, slip on this to-die-for moto jacket. Gigi Hadid has been spotted wearing the same one not too long ago!
4. White Cropped Skinny Jeans, $69.99. You can never go wrong with a pair of neutral pants. These skinny jeans we found at T.J.Maxx will look great even if you do decide to wear white even after Labor Day.
5. Frye Karissa Mule, $277.95. Just because the weather’s getting warmer, it doesn’t mean you have to ditch your boots. Open toed mules — like these ones from Shoes.com — will take any summer outfit to a whole new level. Literally.
6. Dr. Scholl’s Frill Sandal,
$88 $59.95. Be the belle of the beach with these sand-friendly slip-ons. These babies contours to your feet for all-day comfort.
8. Chinese Laundry Emmanuelle Bucket Bag, $79. Everyone needs a purse that they can just grab and go. This bucket bag can be worn day or night, which makes it perfect for music festival season!
10. Quay Australia Vesper Sunglasses,
$65 $49.99. Seeing how summer’s almost upon us, it’s a no brainer to step up your sunnies game. This oversized pair was designed in collaboration by the always fashionable Shay Mitchell.
Want more summer style inspiration? Shop more white-hot looks — below!