Tuesday Ten: 10 Swimsuits You’ll Want to Wear This Summer
Gone are the days of dowdy bathing suits!
With summer quickly approaching, now’s the time to start thinking about what to you’re going to wear for swimsuit season. Whether you’re heading to the seaside or making a splash at a pool party, a one-piece is always a safe bet for whatever the occasion.
However, these aren’t just your regular ol’ swimwear! These days, swimsuits come in all sorts of shapes and styles for every size out there. For those of you who want to expand their summer wardrobe this year, here are 10 sexy suits you’ll want in your closet.
1. Topshop Gold Chain Strap Swimsuit, $60. Now that Memorial Day is behind you, you can start rocking white to heart’s content without committing some sort of fashion faux pas. Khloé Kardashian writes on her blog that this sizzling one-piece keeps everything “right and tight.”
2. Vitamin A Isabella Reversible Maillot, $225. Two styles, one suit! Inspired by 007 and his Bond Girls, this sporty-yet-sexy piece provides all the coverage you need while giving you the option to switch up your look with its Second Skin reversible fabric.
3. H&M Ruffled Swimsuit, $29.99. Spring has spring, so why not add a bit of floral to your wardrobe? The ruffles on this one are not only an extra cute detail, but they’ll make the chest appear fuller for those who want to give their girls a bit more oomph.
4. OYE Swimwear Elizabeth Swimsuit, $350. Swimwear has never been sexier! Made with high quality Italian material, this mesh suit can be worn straight from the pool party to the nightclub.
5. Private Party “Beach You Guessed It” Swimsuit, $99. Channel your inner Baywatch babe in this red-hot one-piece. Ariel Winter has been seen wearing this exact one while hitting the beach with her boyfriend.
6. Frankies Bikinis Poppy One Piece, $220. Part golden goddess, part boho chic, this metallic one-piece with a crochet inset is perfect on the boat or at a music festival.
7. Volcom Henna Spirit 1 Piece, $82. How low can you go? This low-plunging and backless swimsuit will make you the siren of the sea. Adjustable straps and removable cups lets you adjust your fit.
8. Pineapple One-Piece, $28.99. Add some tropical vibes to your life with pineapple print. We’re totally loving this structured, patterned suit we found at T.J.Maxx!
9. Boohoo Athens Swimsuit, $26. Bye bye, bikini! Hello, monokini! This skimpy swimsuit is just as sexy as any bikini out there on the market.
10. Rey Swimwear Ann Swimsuit, $108. Ditch that itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini for an itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot one-piece. Named after Audrey Hepburn’s character, Princess Ann, in the 1953’s Roman Holiday, this retro-inspired suit is fully lined with a shelf bra and removable pads for full coverage.
Still searching for the perfect swimsuit? Shop more looks — below!