Tuesday Ten: 10 Ways to Wear Red, White and Blue This Fourth of July
It’s that time of the year again when we bust out our patriotic colors to celebrate America’s birthday. Whether you’re partying it up at barbecue or hitting the beach to catch the fireworks, you can bet that everyone around you will be decked out in their best reds, blues, and whites.
To get you the in the American spirit, we’ve found 10 totally on-theme fashion piece you can rock this Fourth of July weekend. Take a look at our picks below!
1. Fabletics Patchwork Pride Moorea Bra, $24.95. Kate Hudson has done it again! The actress’ activewear brand has released an American flag-inspired pattern for their popular sports bra and leggings just in time for Fourth of July. Regardless if you’re in or out of the gym, this moisture wicking crop top is perfect for summer.
2. Sunglasses Warehouse Rushmore Shades, $9.95. Show off your patriotic side with a pair of American flag sunnies. At under $10, you’d want to pick up a few pairs for your friends as well!
3. People’s Project LA Spangled Pocket Tee, $44. Nothing beats a plain white t-shirt. For Fourth of July, go casual with this one-and-done Americana tee and pair it with your favorite denim shorts.
4. Wildfox Malibu Skinny U.S. Gladiator Bottoms, $88. Even if you’re just planning to spend your long weekend binge-watching TV shows, you can still do it in patriotic style. These sweats can be worn for lounging around the house, but they’re also cute enough that you can rock them out to a last-minute rooftop party.
5. Frankies Bikinis Valentina Top and Marley Bottom, $92 and $80. Heading to the pool on Fourth of July? Slip into stars and stripes style with this two-piece. Patriotic yet subtle and not cheesy, this bikini can be worn all year round. Yolanda Hadid was just spotted wearing a swimsuit from the brand!
6. Tipsy Elves Liberty Jean Shorts,
$38 $32. With summer in full swing, now’s the time to break out your short-shorts. We’re totally feeling this pair for Fourth of July. Miley Cyrus is said to be a fan of this brand’s holiday-themed apparel.
7. Handbag Republic Fringe Flag Crossbody, $16.99. Even if red, white, and blue aren’t your colors, you can still get into the spirit of things with a fun American flag bag — like this one we found at T.J. Maxx!
9. Teva Flatform Universe Retro Platforms, $60. Sandals are a must during the summer months! Channel the 90s vibe with a pair chunky-yet-comfy platform shoes. Zoe Kravitz, Whitney Port, and Coco Rocha have been rocking the exact same styles.
10. Flower Children Only The Patriotic Rose Crown, $20. Stand out from crowd at any party with an eye-catching flower crown. Best of all? You can still rock these bad boys at any music festival you’ll attend later this year!
Can’t get enough? Shop below for more Fourth of July fashion pieces!