Kylie Jenner’s Lip Gloss: Dupes for the Sold-Out Line
Never wait for another restock again!
Though Kylie Jenner’s lip kits and glosses are constantly sold out, there are other ways to achieve the reality star’s signature pout without having to resort to dropping huge sums of money on eBay.
These days, there are products out there that look similar — or even exactly — like the shades featured in Jenner’s hugely popular makeup line. So forget about breaking Google to get your hands on something from Kylie Cosmetics and opt for a dupe instead!
Here are 18 products we recommend as substitutes that can easily pass off as something from her must-have lip gloss collection.
1. NYX Butter Gloss in Praline, $8.50.
2. NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Lacquer in Tribeca Mocha, $3.57.
3. Urban Decay Naked Ultra Nourishing Lip Gloss in Rule 34, $20.
4. Too Faced Melted Chocolate Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Chocolate Honey, $21.
5. Amour Beauty Lip Gloss in Foxy, $24.
6. MAC Vamplify Lip Gloss in Hyper-Fabulous, $20.
1. e.l.f. Cosmetics Glossy Gloss in Muted Mauve, $6.49.
2. Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Gloss in Iced Chocolate, $4.01.
3. BH Cosmetics Forever Nude Aqua Gloss in Glazed Pecan, $6.
4. NYX Butter Gloss in Peanut Brittle, $5.99.
5. Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Ultra Plush Lip Gloss in Shimmering Nude, $16.
6. theBalm Read My Lips Lip Gloss in Snap, $15.
1. Butter London Lippy Liquid Lipstick in Tea Time with the Queen, $18.
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss in Butterscotch, $16.
3. NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Lacquer in Bare Brooklyn, $3.57.
4. CoverGirl Colorlicious Lip Gloss in Honeyed Kiss, $7.99.
5. Stila Lip Glaze in Shortcake, $22.
6. MAC Creamsheen Glass in Boy Bait, $20.