Tuesday Ten: 10 Summer Beauty Products You Need to Try This Season
With summer in full swing, now’s the time to revamp your beauty routine to protect your skin and nourish your hair.
Whether you’re hitting the beach or lounging by the pool, these products will keep you looking fresh all day. From the must-have sunscreen to the perfect summer lip balm, here are 10 beauty goodies you need to try this season!
1. Arbonne Liquid Sunshine Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 for Body, $50. Summer means upping that SPF. Regardless of what you’re doing this season, it’s always good to load up on water-resistant mineral sunscreen. This soothing, moisturizing formula is non-greasy and made with botanicals, antioxidants, minerals, and moisturizers that is suitable for all skin types.
2. K-SOLSHADE Sunscreen Cream for Face with SPF 30, $19. For those with sensitive skin, opt for a lightweight sunscreen for your face. This one is gluten-free developed to protect and moisturize with a broad spectrum of UV protection and deep nourishment. Almost weightless, you can even wear this under makeup!
3. NYR Organic White Tea Facial Spray, $19. As Khloé Kardashian writes on her app, “There’s nothing cute about looking like a sweaty mess during summer!!!” She recommends using a makeup spray to lock in your foundation during the hotter days. We love this organic mist made with aloe vera and antioxidant white tea that hydrates the skin and keeps your makeup in place.
4. Moroccan Elixir Slenderize Anti-Cellulite Oil, $25. Look your bikini best! Minimize the look of cellulite with this body oil made from pure Argan oil. Daisy Ridley and Broad City’s Ilana Glazer and Abbi Jacobson are said to be huge fans of the brand.
5. MDRejuvena Daily Cleanser, $30. Spending all day in the sun can take toll on your skin. Thoroughly wash away makeup, dirt, and other environmental pollutants with this rich foaming cleanser that leaves your face feeling hydrated, refreshed, and ready to face another day.
6. InstaNatural Age-Defying & Skin Clearing Serum, $23.95. Containing a blend of the purest natural, botanical and premium ingredients such as Vitamin C, Retinol and Salicylic Acid, this serum will minimize the appearance of pores for clear, youthful looking skin. Whitney Port uses this day and night and says she “so obsessed with it!”
7. Terax Italia Original Crema, $24. Don’t skimp on haircare! This award-winning daily conditioner keeps hair soft and hydrated and improves elasticity to prevent tangling. Basically, it’s a lifesaver if you plan on spending your summer months swimming in a chlorine-filled pool.
8. True Brazilian Activating Serum, $44.99. Since it’s wedding season, you’ll want to protect your hair from all sorts of heated styling tools as well. Suzanne Somers has teamed up with Brazilian hair stylist Mauricio Ribeiro to create a nourishing serum that’ll protect your tresses from damage created by excess blow-drying or hair curling and straightening. “It’s an easy, at-home treatment. And what goes down the drain has zero toxic impact on the environment,” Somers says.
9. Cinema Secrets PRO Brush Cleaner, $8. It’s very easy to forget to clean your vanity. Spend some of your free time this summer getting rid of gross bacteria that can be hiding in your favorite makeup brushes. Used on photo shoots and sets, this cleaner is the go-to for professional makeup artists. They even have a travel size that you can just throw into your makeup bag!
10. Mizzi Cosmetics Honey Kiss Lip Balm, $12. Inspired by summer, this hydrating balm made from local honey and pink grapefruit essential oils is one of Kylie Jenner’s favorite beauty products of all time. “I always like to go the natural route so this is a nice one,” she says.
Shop more summer beauty products with SPF — below!