5 Things You Missed from Last Night’s RNC: Laura Ingraham’s Nazi Salute, Donald Trump’s Kiss and More
So much went down at the Republican National Convention.
Just when you thought Day 3 of the RNC could not get any more eventful (especially after Melania Trump’s Michelle Obama “plagiarized” speech scandal), it did. Donald Trump almost kissed another man, someone did the Nazi salute on live TV, and Ted Cruz got booed off the stage.
Here are five things you missed from Wednesday night (July 20, 2016)’s RNC:
1. Conservative political commentator and talk show host Laura Ingraham was accused of making a Nazi salute following her speech.
2. Trump almost kissed Mike Pence and liked it. After his well-received debut speech as the Republican vice presidential nominee, The Donald joined him on stage and engaged in what is probably be one of the most awkward political encounters ever.
3. Ted Cruz got booed off stage after refusing to endorse Trump.
4. There was a lot focus online on the Trump family’s facial expressions.
5. Someone even compared Trump to a circus man.
It’s safe to say we can’t wait for Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Nation Convention.