Hillary Clinton Officially Secures Democratic Presidential Nomination at DNC and More Celebrity News
After officially securing the nomination during the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia on Tuesday, July 26, Hillary Clinton tweeted “History” along with a photo of herself looking triumphant. [Us Weekly]
Conrad Murray still insists he didn’t have a hand in Michael Jackson’s death — despite his guilty conviction and 2 years in jail — and even believes he wasn’t the worst doctor in MJ’s life. [TMZ]
George Clooney’s wife Amal Clooney knows how to dress for dinner. See the pics! [Lainey Gossip]
Kelly Clarkson schools troll about the brilliance of Michelle Obama’s speech. [Huffington Post]
Mama June Shannon reveals massive weight loos in new pic! [The Hollywood Gossip]
WATCH & LISTEN: Tinashe’s new “Superlove” music video! [Socialite Life]
Britney Spears gave us a glimpse into her world in the latest Tumblr Answer Time session on Monday, July 25, and the pop star offered up some pretty fascinating tidbits. [Us Weekly]
ICYMI from Celebuzz:
- Tuesday Ten: 10 More Kylie Jenner Lip Kit Dupes to Try
- So Spoiled: New Villains Coming on ‘The Flash,’ ‘Supernatural,’ ‘Arrow’ and More!
- The ‘Little Miss Sunshine’ Cast: 10 Years Later
- Happy Birthday, Sandra Bullock! Countdown Her Top 10 Grossing Films
- Pop Stars and Flop Stars: Sia Soars to No. 1, Britney Spears’ ‘Make Me’ Makes Meh Debut
- Amazon Deals of the Day: Portable Air Conditioners, Athletic Socks and More!