In Honor of J.K. Rowling’s Birthday, Here Are 10 of Her Most Unforgettable Tweets
Happy birthday, J.K.!
Today marks the 51st birthday of Harry Potter creator J.K. Rowling. So, to honor and celebrate her peerless talent, we have decided it’s time to revisit the British wordsmith’s most stirring, thoughtful, hilarious and blistering tweets.
1) Who can forget the time she served Donald Trump the ultimate take down?
2) When someone commented: “I wonder why you said that Dumbledore is gay because I can’t see him in that way.”
3) Her Twitter philosophy speaks volumes.
4) Best. Job. Ever.
5) Because sometimes you gotta give the bad guys a nod.
6) Taking down Rupert Murdoch with style…
7) Reminding us that Minecraft is for everyone! Even for world-famous writers:
8) This one will give you a serious case of the Potter feels.
9) Once again, proudly standing up against hate and intolerance!
10) Putting those who want to insult Serena Williams in there place…