Tuesday Ten: 10 Ridiculously Awesome School Supplies You’d Want to Bring to Class
It’s that time of the year again when back-to-school season is upon us. Though summer break may be coming to an end, it doesn’t mean you have to give up on having some fun just yet.
This year, add a pop of color and some spunk to your school supplies. Whether you’re a high schooler or a college kid, these cute yet practical essentials will put you at the top of your class. From stationary for your desk to things you need for your bag, here are 10 must-haves you need to put on your shopping list!
1. Volcom Top Notch Poly Backpack, $50. Regardless of how many classes you’re taking, you’d want a sturdy bag to carry all your stuff. With four compartments, a computer sleeve and an insulated front pocket, this knapsack has plenty of room for your books, laptop and lunch.
2. Woouf Pencil Case, $32. Still not ready for summer to end? Keep the beach vibe going with this pouch for all your writing tools!
3. My Phone Pocket, $12.95. Lugging a heavy bag around campus is hard enough. Lighten the load and ditch your wallet by opting for this card case that sticks right onto the back of your phone. Customizable in color, design and initials, this holder can carry your cash, credit card and student ID all at once.
4. Kikkerland Sticky Note Matchbook, $4. Made to look like a book of matches, these sticky notes are a must-have for your bag and locker. Trust us: You won’t stop writing notes when you have these lying around!
5. Lego Buildable Ruler, $15.99. Who says learning can’t be fun? Throw this bad boy into your backpack and you’re sure to have a blast in class — even if you’re technically an adult sitting at a university lecture.
6. Soma Bottle, $30. Don’t forget to stay hydrated in school! Reduce waste by bringing in your own eco-friendly bottle — like this one made with just three sustainable materials — to fill up at the water fountain. Best of all, clean H2O will be donated to those in need through charity: water with every purchase.
7. Bentgo All-in-One Stackable Lunch Box,
$29.99 $14.99. Have all your munchies in one place by packing your lunch in a bento box. Microwavable, dishwasher safe and BPA-Free, this one even includes cutlery so you can chow down whenever and wherever.
8. Yoobi x i am OTHER Inspirational Bundle, $10. Pencils, and highlighters, and markers! Oh my! Not only does this stationary set created by Pharrell Williams have everything you need for the semester, but every purchase of the bundle will provide four school supplies to a U.S. classroom in need. Now that’s back-to-school shopping done right.
9. Ban.do Rough Draft Large Notebook, $16. Have your notes say what’s on your mind — literally. With 160 pages, this notebook has enough space for your brilliant ideas (and maybe some homework, too). Kaley Cuoco, Whitney Port and Nina Dobrev are said to be huge fans of the brand.
10. WattzUp Power Unihorne Charger, $39.99. At this day and age, almost everyone brings a phone to school. Make sure yours is always powered up with a portable battery pack. We’re absolutely OBSESSED with all the designs — including this unicorn one — from WattzUp.
Tight on budget? Shop back-to-school supplies for under $25 — below!