Amber Heard Donating $7 Million Divorce Settlement to Charity and More Celebrity News
Amber Heard is giving ALL of her Johnny Depp divorce settlement money to 2 charities. [TMZ]
Orlando Bloom may be ready to pop the question to Katy Perry. [Lainey Gossip]
MTV aired an episode of Catfish: The TV Show on Wednesday night featuring a man who believes he’s been in a relationship with Katy Perry for six years. [Huffington Post]
Zelda Williams opened up to Chelsea Handler in a recent interview about her the death of her late father, Robin Williams, two years ago, explaining that she’s learned over time that the best way to cope with her dad’s passing is to love life. [Us Weekly]
Former NFL star Darren Sharper has been sentenced to 18 years in prison in a case where he was accused of drugging and raping as many as 16 women in four states. [Newser]
Henry Cavill’s Superman spit curl made a return to Instagram. [Socialite Life]
Bruce Springsteen provides the soundtrack in new American Honey trailer. [The Movie Network]
ICYMI on Celebuzz:
- 26 Moments That Made the MTV Video Music Awards the Glorious Mess They Are Today
- WATCH: Lea Michele Is Hannibal Hester in New ‘Scream Queens’ Teaser
- Gracious Adele Gives Makeup-Free Explanation Behind the Cancellation of Her Phoenix Show
- Celebuzz Cocktail Hour: Transport Yourself to a Vacation Destination with a 901 Tequila Cocktail
- Deals of the Day: Back to School Items, PC Components and Accessories, and More!
Also, make sure to check out our latest Celebuzz’d podcast in host Mia Lardiere chats with The Bachelorette’s Ryan Sutter and talks dating with Alessandra and Cristina Conti, the Matchmakers In The City.