Oops! Britney Spears Didn’t Recognize A Famous Person Again and More Celebrity News
Britney Spears might be pop culture’s greatest creation, but that doesn’t mean she knows anything about pop culture. [Huffington Post]
Kelly Meza-Dodd from Real Housewives of Orange County is getting rid of some prime OC real estate … and doing some high-priced flipping in the process. [TMZ]
A federal judge on Friday ordered Hillary Clinton to answer questions in writing from a conservative legal advocacy group about her use of a private email server during her tenure as secretary of state. [Newser]
Idris Elba did a little partying in London last night. Check out the pics! [Lainey Gossip]
Roger Federer impersonates John McEnroe and Andre Agassi in brilliant new Mercedes Benz ad. [Socialite Life]
Tom Holland visits children’s hospital in Spider-Man costume. [The Movie Network]
Can Justin Bieber’s PR guy save Ryan Lochte’s image? [Newser]
ICYMI on Celebuzz:
- Frank Ocean Releases Visual Album ‘Endless’ with LP Still on the Way
- 10 Blonde Hair Dyes to Try This Summer!
- Diddy and Cassie Break Up After Cops Are Called over Heated Argument
- ‘The Bachelorette’s’ Evil Chad is Returning to Television
- ‘Walking Dead’: New On-Set Photos Tease Who Survived the Season 6 Finale
Also, make sure to check out our latest Celebuzz’d podcast with our host Mia Lardiere and Matt Russoniello sitting down with Idolator’s Rachel Sonis to discuss the intrigue of artist beef as an inextricable part of MTV VMAs tradition.