Sarah Jessica Parker to EpiPen Maker: I’m Out and More Celebrity News
Sarah Jessica Parker has campaigned for anaphylaxis awareness for manufacturer Mylan in the name of her son, who has a severe peanut allergy—announced Thursday she’s severed ties with the company because of the EpiPen’s ever-increasing sticker shock. [Newser]
Mel Gibson’s former girlfriend, Oksana Grigorieva, made good on their new custody settlement and moved out of his Sherman Oaks rental, and now he’s dumping it. [TMZ]
Sarah Paulson is in early talks to join the cast of Oceans 8. [Lainey Gossip]
This old episode of MTV Cribs makes us miss goofy Beyoncé. [Huffington Post]
Happy National Dog Day! Check out these pics of seriously hot dudes and their dogs. [Socialite Life]
Doctor Strange could see more comic book character cameos. [The Movie Network]
ICYMI on Celebuzz:
- Every Video of the Year Award Winner in VMAs History
- 10 Travel Pillows for Summer Vacations Trips!
- Everything You Need to Know About: ‘Don’t Breathe’
- Slack Chat: Our Staff’s Predictions for the 2016 MTV VMAs
- WATCH: Here’s Your First Look at Mariah Carey on ‘Empire’
Also, make sure to check out our latest Celebuzz’d podcast with our host Mia Lardiere chatted with Patina Restaurant Group’s Executive Chef of Culinary Gregg Wiele to discuss Patina’s all-star menu for the 68th Emmy Awards.