Tom Hanks, Meg Ryan Had the Cutest Reunion on ‘GMA’ and More Celebrity News
Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan had a reunion on Good Morning America on Tuesday, September 6, and it was too adorable for words. [Us Weekly]
Ann Coulter got the shaft on the Comedy Central Roast of Rob Lowe — not because every celeb on the dais ripped her to shreds — but because Comedy Central made it seem like her jokes bombed. [TMZ]
Kit Harington and Rose Leslie hold hands in New York where he is shooting The Life And Death of John F Donovan. [Lainey Gossip]
Stevie Nicks wants Hillary Clinton to beat Donald Trump in a (wait for it) landslide. [Huffington Post]
Gretchen Carlson will take $20 million off Fox News’ hands, settling on Roger Ailes’ behalf in response to Carlson’s sexual harassment and wrongful termination lawsuit. [Newser]
Uh, oh. Dwayne Johnson’s daughter pooped on his neck. [Socialite Life]
Oops? Fans think Amazon France may have accidentally leaked the release date for the next highly anticipated Game of Thrones novel. [Us Weekly]
ICYMI on Celebuzz:
- Pop Stars and Flop Stars: Nobody Does No. 1 Like Barbra Streisand, Especially Not Britney Spears
- ‘Soul Train’-Inspired Birthday Party
- Deals of the Day: Wemo Switches, BOHM Headphones and More!
- Does the New ‘Walking Dead’ Trailer Reveal Too Much About the Upcoming Season?
- Calvin Harris Sparks Dating Rumors As He Steps Out Arm in Arm with Eiza González