2016 Emmy Awards: 10 Important Behind-the-Scenes Moments You Probably Missed
The best Emmys moments are those that happen when the TV cameras are turned away.
This collection of stuff, from Instagram photos to random sightings, proves that the 2016 Emmy Awards on Sunday (Sep. 18, 2016) were no exception to this rule with notable check-ins with Tracee Ellis Ross and Beyoncé.
1. Jimmy Kimmel’s Best Writer (His Daughter) Prepped Him for the Show
“Last minute #Emmys punch up with my best joke writer,” Kimmel wrote in the photo’s caption.
2. Tracee Ellis Ross Looked So Beautiful that She Decorated Her House with Herself
She also has the iPhone 7. #humblebrag
3. The Modern Family Cast Was Just as Quirky as Usual
A photo posted by Eric Stonestreet (@ericstonestreet) on
4. Stuntwoman Jessie Graff Blew the Lid Off of Red Carpet Pose Convention
We see that you’ve found your calling.
5. Aziz Ansari’s Parents Were Still the Cutest
6. Kevin Spacey’s Seat Partner Needs to Be on Tinder
Who are you and what have you done with our hearts?
7. John Mayer Played in the House Band
8. James Corden Very Clearly Chose the Wrong Outfit
9. Amanda Abbington’s Purse Was Stolen and Karma Will Prevail
10. Beyoncé Didn’t Show up Because She Was “Sick”
“She wanted to be there,” a source told E! News. “But at the last minute, decided it was better if she stayed home because she really was feeling that bad.”