More Details Emerge on What Happened to Kim Kardashian During Her Terrifying Ordeal

WATCH: Kim Kardashian Arrives in New York with Police Escort Following Gunpoint Robbery as Kendall Jenner Leaves Paris
Kim Kardashian safely returned to her New York apartment with Kanye West, Kris Jenner, and Corey Gamble.

Kim Kardashian certainly won’t be getting over being bound, gagged and robbed at gunpoint anytime soon. 

According to TMZ sources, Kardashian was reportedly in bed in her Paris apartment when she heard boots pounding up the stairs. She saw one masked man and another wearing a police hat through a sliding glass door.

Kardashian tried calling her bodyguard, Pascal Duvier, but one of the men yanked the phone out of her hand. They then zip-tied and duct-taped her hands and grabbed her by the ankles. Kardashian told cops she believed they were going to rape her, but they picked her up and threw her into the bathtub.

Sources said Kardashian started screaming and begging them not to kill her because she was a mother and told them to take whatever they wanted. Although they were only speaking French, the reality TV star said she made one word they kept saying “ring, ring.” She realized they wanted the $4.5 million ring her husband Kanye West recently purchased for her, and she told them where it was (see the ring below).


A photo posted by Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) on

As they continued to find more jewelry, Kardashian kept begging and crying before the suspects duct-taped her mouth. Kardashian’s friend, Simone, was also in the apartment in a downstairs bedroom, and she called Duvier, who was with Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner, to come quickly because something was terribly wrong.

The entire incident reportedly took around six minutes.

A source close to West told People, “Kim was terrified. She was just hysterical when she talked to Kanye. He said she was really upset and it took him a few seconds to understand what she was saying to him. He wanted to get to her as soon as he could. He told her that he couldn’t care less about the jewelry; he’s just thankful that she’s okay.”

The insider added, “‘Ye says that it all hit her after the guys had left, and then it sunk in. It took her a little bit of time to pull it together. Of course her family is all there for her, and Kanye is there for her, too, but she’s going to deal with the aftermath of this for a while.”

Another source close confided, “This was one of Kim’s biggest fears. She’s always known the threats are out there, but for something to happen, it’s almost unimaginable. It’s going to take her a very long time to feel safe again.”

Who could blame her?