‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ Has Stopped Filming Since Paris Robbery

Kim Kardashian and her family are reportedly heading back to LA where she plans to lay low after surviving the terrifying robbery in Paris on Monday (Oct. 3, 2016). She flew to New York immediately after the incident and remained there since, where Kanye West and her two children joined her.

According to Us Weekly, the reality star has not allowed any filming for her family’s reality show Keeping Up with Kardashians since arriving in the Big Apple.

As we previously reported, five thieves dressed as police officers broke into her Paris apartment; gagged her, tied her up, and stole $10 million in jewelry from her.

In fact, not only has the reality show been placed on hold, Kim has cleared all her engagements for the next few weeks to recover from the harrowing robbery.

She has canceled everything for the next several weeks and will not be working,” a source told Us Weekly. “She feels safer in L.A. and wants to be home with her family.”

However, People is reporting that Kim will begin to shoot scenes for Keeping Up with the Kardashians again when she’s back on the west coast this week.

“Kim is happy to return home with the kids. Kanye is coming back to LA and then resuming his tour tomorrow while his family stays in LA,” an insider told the publication. “Kim is canceling all appearances that could be a security concern. She will continue filming [Keeping Up with the Kardashians] as usual.”